Recent content by ASL Couple

1. A

ASL GAP program?

I haven't used the Zundel GAP since . . .I got a computer with Windows (I used it back on DOS 6.0). I tried to Google for it, but no luck. I think I still have the official GAP, but I haven't tried to run it on Windows XP (I'm pretty sure it ran on Windows 98).
  2. A

ASL GAP program?

Asl Gap FWIW, I used both the official Avalon Hill GAP and the Steve Zundel GAP. The Avalon Hill GAP was much quicker to use. Type '8' (for firepower), type '2' (for TEM), hit ENTER. It tells you NMC, reminds you of weapon malfunction, ROF and SAN, etc. Then you go to the 'Enter a Number'...
  3. A

(C8.9) Depletion numbers and Intensive Fire

Local C8.9 expert I'd like to see some more input on this issue. thebigbad (aka Roy Connelly), you are our local expert on this. Do you have anything to say about this C8.9 question? :p
  4. A

Refit Ph and terrain blazes

Affect redux I don't know about that. I always adopt a 'belligerent, yet self-assured' affect when I'm working out rules questions with Roy Connelly (aka 'thebigbad'). It seems to work for me. :D Joke.
  5. A

Refit Ph and terrain blazes

Affect - effect Per Merriam-Webster’s: The verb ‘affect’ means “to produce an effect upon”. The noun ‘affect’ means “the conscious subjective aspect of an emotion considered apart from bodily changes”. The verb ‘effect’ means “to cause to come into being”. The noun ‘effect’ means...