Recent content by Arthur H

1. A

First Bull Run - Reb Sought . . .

If you are still open, I am trying it my self.
  2. A

(A 4.3) Bypass and board edge

I have a building on the last roll of a board. There is room around the building, it doesn't touch the edge. Can a unit bypass on the board edge side? I believe so but can't find a reference.
  3. A

Boston Wins !!!!!!!!!!!

Depends on the hero and it depends on the flaw. ;)
  4. A

MMP on Production of ASL stuff

When is the remake of MMP website do? Also, now that I see more of did MMP folks here is this a move away from Comsim?
  5. A

Boards in Journals?

If you combine Action Packs and Journals Would you double the size of that Journal? Action Packs have 8 scenarios while Journals have 10/12. When you combine them would you have 16 or 20 or have a Journal with 4 scenarios highlighing the new board and 8 -10 using existing boards?
  6. A

ASL fanatic personalities.

I was getting everything I would that was ASL but my wallet and a few of the TTPs broke me of it but I do have all of the MMP stuff except for the Big Hex games.
  7. A

Game reports

Wars Are you not listed until report a game? I think I registered over a month and a half ago but I can't see where I show up anywhere. I am working some lader games but it will be a while before I report.
  8. A

Tacticians or Lawyers?

I know I am a little late to the tread but it is where you are at that dicates how you answer this question. If your ASL path is still in one or half way through two, then rules knowledge is the edge. Once you are halfway through two, then it is tactics.
  9. A

Record your playings

Counter Point to Remember I do love ROAR. I record all of my playing but it is fun to watch one of the best balanced ganes become unbalanced or an unbalanced one go the other way. I remember that "Tired and Unsupported" was listed as unbalanced in favor of the Germans and now the American side...
  10. A

10th Mountain Division scenarios?

I think that is the only one listed in "offical" ASL. Come to think of it, I doubt there is more then 10. Most German, a few French and one Russian.
  11. A

Fyi

Decided in November This is something to be decided in November not here. :hush: On another note, will the core moduled be sold this same way?
  12. A

ASL Literature: What areas remain?

Types of articiles I would like to see articles about tactics because that would help new people or old vets see how the rules work as well as things you can do to improve play. Another type article would be how different sections of the rules come together. Ian Daglish article "Heads UP...
  13. A

Which Product Would You Prefer Released First?

Great debate to this point Make be the better question is what to print second. I know that it would generate less debate but give a better picture of what people think. Of course who wants less debate? :p
  14. A

Thank Gawd for MMP

Scott, If MMP dropped ASL, what would have to live for? :cheeky:
  15. A

VASL PBEM opponent wanted

Jeff, I sent you a list in an e-mail, let me know if you get it.