Recent content by arckon

1. A

Gettysburg Campaign IV

For the record RangerBooBoo, still following this with great interest, I think yahzooo, whenever I see there is a new post here to read.
  2. A

PS3 Sells 1 million; Outselling Xbox 360 Launch

Is what was actually stated.
  3. A

Looking for opponent to play blind scenario

Not an odd request at all. It is my favourite way of playing. Just wish I had room for another game; alas at the moment, just can not do so.
  4. A

Gettysburg Campaign IV

I have been following your AAR from the beginning. I just try not to post anything so as not to break the flow. Also appreciate you have been adding in the scenario's in each of the battles since I asked on an earlier one. Keep 'em going.
  5. A

Battlefield Gettysburg

Hey Chrispa, a fellow Aussie from Perth, great. I would take up the challenge but too many games going at the moment, but will definately give you a game soon if you wish. You'll find it is a good and friendly site around here though so stick around.
  6. A

Campaign Peninsula - CyberRanger vs Arckon (Union AAR)

TURN 21 All I can do is try to retreat back to the area directly behind Boatswain Creek and mount a defence from that area. TURN 22 – 25 My poor men can not retreat fast enough. CyberRanger every turn is slowly closing a pocket in around them. Every turn 3 – 5 units of hundreds of...
  7. A

TURN 16 Ok as you can see things are not looking real good for me up N/NE. First screen is Nth in the centre and second is NE. TURN 17 It is getting worse. Really only the NE which is the problem and as mentioned in above posts this is completely due to my indecision and...
  8. A

First Bull Run Alex vs Mason Jar

Hey Mason Jar, You can use any program from paint to Gimp (I think is freeware) to paintshop pro, to photoshop, to capture and edit your screen shots. I use imageshack as a free image hosting site, and I always (now) try and resize my screenshots to as small as possible before posting. I...
  9. A

Turn 11 - 15 TURN 11 Mostly just movement this turn. CyberRangers last 3 emails have said 'marching...marching' 'marching...marching' 'We may see some action in a few turns'. Laugh; that last one has me going now. On defence he has me behaving like those ducks in a shooting gallery...
  10. A

Gettysburg Campaign

Thanks, will have a look.
  11. A

Gettysburg Campaign

Hey RangerBooBoo, do you know which map you are playing? As I just loaded map to get better idea of how the battle is unfolding for you guys. I think I may have loaded a map further into the campaign than you guys are playing. I loaded map for June 15th Crisis in the Valley from campaign screen.
  12. A

Turn 6 - 10 Turn 6 Not a lot happening this turn just movement and I decided to begin moving units around Beavers Dam in to defensive skirmish positions (screenshot). This should allow some extra time for the V Corps units to get into positions. You can also see a routed unit at...
  13. A

Dual-membership game

Really sorry, but I dropped out of PZC tourney due to too many games at the moment, I am struggling to keep up with the ones I have. Would be happy to when I get one or two of those finished though.
  14. A

Turns 1 - 5 Breaking remaining AAR into 5 turn blocks that way if there are turns where there is not a lot happening we can give a general overview. Ok,I play these blind. Have only played Oak Grove and Savage Station Scenarios from this previously. Never a Campaign and now looking at my...
  15. A

The Decision is Made Ok so following on from last post what choice did I make. I finally decided on moving the IV Corp over to help support the V Corp. Reasons: 1/ CyberRanger is a better General than myself. I have 2 losses to him and well rumour has it Mr Lincoln is looking to...