Recent content by Archamus

1. A

Call of Duty 2

It was realy intense, especially the american campgain. On my computer it ran way better than fear and half life 2, maybe i'm just lucky :cheeky:
  2. A

Call of Duty 2

I think every single Soviet battle cry involves the word facist....
  3. A

Call of Duty 2 Screens

I don't remember any blood in COD 1 (I may be wrong). Not saying I want everyone to explode into clouds of blood, but no matter how pretty a game looks it just loses part of the feel when people just fall over.
  4. A

Anti-Virus programs

I also use antivir on both my and my parents computer.
  5. A

Half-Life 2

steam says nothing about my problem..... once again shafted by steam :OHNO:
  6. A

Half-Life 2

i just downloaded it off of steam, didn't even touch a cd
  7. A

Half-Life 2

is anyone having the problem: I downloaded the game off of steam, and it's finished downloading 100% and everything is finished updating, but it keeps telling me i have the wrong cd inserted? I didn't even get a CD!
  8. A

pics of people here.

I love that bike path..... <3 <3
  9. A

pics of people here.

blah football. I played wide receiver in 7th grade, but I just ran around and never caught the ball. That's when I thought I should ditch the pads and run cross country ;)
  10. A

pics of people here.

That picture is the greatest! I would have payed money to run that race, so post the pic!
  11. A

pics of people here.

yeah they do! Castles in the sky on heavy... I wanna see you just try ;)
  12. A

pics of people here.

Here is a more recent picture of scuud and I. I'm on the left, Scuud is on the right. *note* This picture was taken after a very intense game of Dance Dance Revolution on heavy difficulty so we have a very good reason to look bad ;) *second note* And don't ask about the suspicious...
  13. A

pics of people here.

Um well heres a REALLY REALLY bad picture of scuud and I from a year ago.... we'll get a more recent one tonight ;)
  14. A

Hearts of Iron

most def not a waste of money
  15. A

Hearts of Iron

What is this i've heard about wanting to use a newer scenario. Road to war! :gas: