Recent content by applecatcher4

1. A

Drop Zone - St Mere Eglise inter scenario question

You are a gem. Thank you. Couldn't see that for looking.
  2. A

Drop Zone - St Mere Eglise inter scenario question

Hi I have an American halftrack from which the mgs have been removed and it is also abandoned. The mgs, crew and ht are all in the same setup area. The rules seem clear that I can recrew the halftrack before the next date. But can I put the mgs back in as well? Thanks in advance. Martin
  3. A

ASL ROAR

Then you click "all" at the bottom of the advanced search and all 10,000 come up.
  4. A

ASL ROAR

This is exactly how the archive works. You put the name of your opponent in when you enter your playing.
  5. A

Snow Drift Counters

Got them. You are a gem. Thanks.
  6. A

Snow Drift Counters

Dear All, Does anyone if there are snowdrift counters in vasl and, if so, where I can find them? Cheers Martin
  7. A

Urgent Help needed

Service from you guys is brilliant. Thanks for everything.
  8. A

Urgent Help needed

Thank you. They would be great suggestions but it is the wrong board that vasl is downloading so I am going to have to wait for someone who can fix it. Thanks for taking the time though.
  9. A

Urgent Help needed

I am having trouble with the deluxe board.
  10. A

Urgent Help needed

The original board is definitely not dense jungle style so they must have got this from vasl.
  11. A

Urgent Help needed

Thanks Vinnie. Good suggestion
  12. A

Urgent Help needed

It is affecting board m only I think
  13. A

Urgent Help needed

I think it is only affecting board mdx I am using version 6.6.6
  14. A

Urgent Help needed

I think it is only affecting board mdx I am using version 6.6.6
  15. A

Urgent Help needed

Looks like the wrong versions of the board are on vasl so no work around until someone can put the correct versions up! I have emailed Tom Repetti. Is he the best person to ask about correcting this? Martin