Recent content by apbills

1. apbills

Lee(a) Russian note 49

That makes sense. I didn't realize there was one from BFP. Good to know that issue is resolved.
  2. apbills

Lee(a) Russian note 49

I am not sure which missing notes you are referencing and for which counter. The above are the three counters I see in the tray for the Lee(a). I will add this is from 6.6.8beta9 so it may have been fixed, although I don't remember doing it myself (but there are a lot more people working on...
  3. apbills

Board setup problem

You won't be the first, nor the last person who runs into this problem. I have done the same in the past and it can be very frustrating figuring out the problem. I actually changed my preferences from separate to combined windows due to me having so many problems trying to find my windows and...
  4. apbills

Hideable control and perimeter markers

@ibncalb that is an interesting find - the turn tracks only use one counter trait, which is the 'Does Not Stack' trait that all overlays use. I use it extensively in some of my extensions as well. It may be nothing, but thanks for researching more. You are correct in that the standard beta9...
  5. apbills

Only IFT MCs can Pin?

the first sentence of the paragraph includes "... is subject to a NMC and everything that normally entails " 'Everything' pretty much covers it.
  6. apbills

I will add that it sounds like you have multiple variables going on, between beta code versions and the new extension. It may be both are just not working together.
  7. apbills

I am not sure if that has anything to do with that extension. I am running 668b9 and have loaded the v2.5 Hideable Control marker extension. On board 00 I have placed a Smoke and a Rubble draggable overlay. I then placed two counters, one on each of them. I did not see any displacement of...
  8. apbills

Concealment optional rule

Ah, I am focused so much on VASL these days I forget about the challenges of ftf play.
  9. apbills

Concealment optional rule

When manipulating large stacks I have found it is best to do the following: Expand the stack. If you are moving concealed units out from other concealed units, clone the top concealment counter. Shift Select the new concealment counter and each of the units you want to move out of the hex...
  10. apbills

Can a Hero manning a MG use the MG to interdict

I agree with your assessment. A10.532 implies something regarding a positive DRM, however, the wording previously interacted with A10.531's statement regarding a positive DRM. When that was removed in v2, it left A10.532 hanging and now it is not clear at all in the rules since there is no...
  11. apbills

Save map ... menu selection not working

I used 3.7.9/6.6.8beta9 yesterday and saved a .png file with no problem. Below is the captured image of the DYO CG mapboard (reduced in size to upload to GS)
  12. apbills

My assessment of this issue follows. Beware it is only informed by me looking at the extension components and it involves discussion of the internals of the module. The extension adds a "Game Piece Layers" component to the module. This defines a layer property named "Layer" that it uses to...
  13. apbills

D9.4 AFV/Wreck LOS Hindrance

I am not sure what has to change in the rules. Your previous statement regarding HIP and LOS is incorrect. Being HIP has no bearing on whether you are in LOS or not. You can still be hit when HIP if you are in a Location that is in LOS (barring a specific exception like IN a foxhole behind a...
  14. apbills

humble v6.6.8 request - PF counters for all ranges

In my efforts to do the captured SW counters I needed something to allow for slightly smaller text that was legible. Since I was learning svg I went that way. I have been very pleased with the results. I also like the ability to make a better image for some of the weapons (for me just the...
  15. apbills

humble v6.6.8 request - PF counters for all ranges

I completely forgot about that section of the rulebook. I think the image below shows the correct month/year for each nationality. The Romanians get the two version counter. Let me know if I made a mistake.