Recent content by apbills

1. apbills

RF Questions

Moving this from the Rules & Errata Section I am looking at the artwork of the Slag Heap (ROCC15 - FF16 area) and my eyes are too old. Is this a combination of Stone Rubble (CC15-CC16-DD14-DD15-DD16-DD17-EE15-EE16-EE17-FF14-FF15) and Debris (BB16-CC17-EE14-FF16-GG15)? Or, is all of this...
  2. apbills

RO Slag Heap

Moved to the MMP sub-forum
  3. apbills

O10.1 Temporary Warehouse LOS

That's what I am seeing as well. Interesting that the depiction in the rulebook shows J21-J22 with the center dots in the middle, but on the map those hexes dots are right on the black building edge line.
  4. apbills

O10.1 Temporary Warehouse LOS

Does LOS exist between ROI24 and ROI26? It appears the center dots are just outside the building depiction, in the open Ground space of the hexes. The ROI21-I23 and ROJ24-J26 building center dots are within the building depiction; the ROJ21-J23 dots are right on the line of the building...
  5. apbills

Corregidor: the Rock Errata

Excellent, and I like the idea. 👍
  6. apbills

Looking at the updated Heavy Bombing examples (which are MUCH better). In Example 1 it shows the strafing run continuing past the bomb run. CtR9.1 states in part "… GA Aircraft conduct attacks exactly as Fighter Bombers [EXC: Dogfight Resolution (E7.221)]." E7.42 states in part "... Once a...
  7. apbills

I think this errata needs to be changed: Section 11, "Setup Area", second to last sentence. Replace "hexes in Enterable by Infantry" with "hexes are Enterable by Infantry". The sentence should use "is" not "are" as "one of the hexes" is singular, not plural. "Friendly Setup Areas that...
  8. apbills

C:tR questions

It answers my question. I assumed it was something for play balance, but wasn't sure why the parade grounds vs something around the golf course.
  9. apbills

I think the way the American HW section is listed is the best method. Using that method, the Japanese I3 RG would be listed as "6-5 / 4-3" assuming it currently follows the "/" as stated in the rules. If the "/" and "-" are backwards, it would really be "6-4 / 5-3"
  10. apbills

American RG G3. Listed as M2A1 81mm Mortars. I assume these are really M1 81mm Mortars (Ordnance Note 3).
  11. apbills

C:tR questions

A question for the designer. On the last map (pg BFP25) it shows the 503 RCT dropping roughly around the golf course (from the cover art map). In the CGII initial setup, the Japanese are required to setup at least 8 hexes from JJ17, which is kind of the center of the Parade Grounds. I am...
  12. apbills

On the Fortification Purchasing Table it lists 3 different pillboxes. (1-3-5, 1-5-7, and 2-5-7). All 3 have an FPP cost listed as "CA DRM + NCA DRM = FPP cost". This would make the 1-5-7 and 2-5-7 the same cost (i.e., 5 + 7 = 12). Is this correct? Is it missing the squad capacity in its...
  13. apbills

"12.5184 FULL/DEPLETED: Within the Group column a number may be listed to the left and the right of a slash(/). The number to the left represents the number of that type of unit received at Full Strength and the number to the right the number of that unit received at Depleted Strength." The...
  14. apbills

label this as consistency. On the JRGC the RGs with 2 types of units received list the Full/Depleted as "x/y - w/z" and on the ARGC the I4 RG uses "x-y / w-z". I am assuming that the American I4 listed as "2-2 / 2-1", if full comes with 2 HMG and 2 .50cal if full, and 2 HMG and 1 .50cal if...
  15. apbills

Japanese RGC, ID G6 has notes listed as "a, a". Should this be "a, d" like the other "G" groups?