apbills's latest activity

• apbills
    "You were better than me. Not only in this game, where my luck was great and yours was awful but you trounced me anyway, but in all...
  • apbills
    apbills replied to the thread ASL Assist website..
    For those IIFT lovers, I made mine cut in half and stacked so it did not extend so far to the right.
    • 1587951979385.png
  • apbills
    apbills replied to the thread ASL Assist website..
    Great looking charts. Above someone mentioned the To Kill chart not showing everything. I am not sure how you construct the tables...
    • 1587950986048.png
    • 1587951094812.png
  • apbills
    apbills replied to the thread Onslaught to Orsha 2 Errata.
    The only one that would potentially affect play would be the KV-8S depletion numbers, the rest are just trivial typos to fix for your...
  • apbills
    apbills replied to the thread Onslaught to Orsha 2 Errata.
    Russian vehicle note 13. KV-8S. The counter and notes indicate A4 starting in 1942, but the vehicle is not available until 1943...
  • apbills
    apbills replied to the thread DINANT.
    As far as I can tell. Nice sniper attack, and interesting nuance I need to think about, i.e., don't leave yourself in bypass if snipers...
  • apbills
    apbills replied to the thread RB Russian cloaking release.
    The last sentence of the b) Reserve paragraph states "...In general, the counter(s) represented by a Reserve Cloaking counter (if any)...
  • apbills
    apbills replied to the thread VASL-6.5.0 is released.
    I just placed the .vmod in the same folder as the last one and then from VASSAL opened the new .vmod
  • apbills
    apbills replied to the thread VASL-6.5.0 is released.
    I downloaded the new vmod fine, but when trying to load board 13b I get the following error. Note that I do not have 13b on my...
    • 1587158649106.png
    • 1587159084472.png
  • apbills
    apbills replied to the thread CDG2 errata?.
    I was not clear in my label. It is in the last paragraph with the #3, i.e., the 3rd listed way to be reassigned. '..., it may be...
  • apbills
    apbills replied to the thread DINANT.
    Per 4.609 "...The French player will purchase RG for the CG Date following the one about to be played and can never retain more than 2...
  • apbills
    German RG PC: RG M2 has Date available "14 Morn+" which I assume is just "14 Morn"
  • apbills
    I missed the other thread when I created this one. What is it titled?
  • apbills
    On the German Reinforcement Group Chart, RG G4 has 3x crews, 3x 2cm FlaK but only 2x Opel 6700. Should this be 3x Opel 6700?
  • apbills
    I have poured over the entire ASLRB for 20+ years and still find issues in my html files. At least it is easy to fix. Like I said...