apbills's latest activity

• apbills
    apbills replied to the thread Auto-Reveal HIP Fortifications.
    A few thoughts off the top of my head ... First, I like the idea. Not seeing the LOS to a fortification in a game is pretty normal...
  • apbills
    apbills replied to the thread VASL-6.6.8 is released.
    Do you have your preferences set to always have the chat window on top? That may be the problem.
  • apbills
    this is the screen shot of the taskbar and the icons. You can see the first window is the normal play window and the second window is...
    • 1713410220170.png
  • apbills
    I am assuming the screen shot you posted has the VASSAL window and then the VASL window after you right-clicked and then selected Edit...
    • 1713410016200.png
  • apbills
    It is a bug in the VASSAL editor. It has been adding additional [Stacking Options] traits to the map window when the module is saved...
  • apbills
    A poorly written VC, however, I do agree that you need to have 3 SE in both, as others have stipulated. It would have been better to...
  • apbills
    Interesting and valuable information. I have performed the steps as you state and will have to see if it helps.
  • apbills
    apbills reacted to PresterJohn's post in the thread VASL-6.6.8 is released with Like.
    I wonder if there is some settings which are not correct at install, but once you set Snap 2 then back to snap 1 it is resolved. I do...
  • apbills
    apbills replied to the thread Gyrostabilizers.
    Exactly why I only wanted to add Schuerzen, i.e., something visible to an enemy.
  • apbills
    apbills replied to the thread CustomUnit.vmdx updated.
    Both were available in v1.1 as far as I know. You must have been using an old version.
    • 1712424496105.png
  • apbills
    Check your preferences and make sure they are set to where you think they should be. It is strange that it ended up where it did.
  • apbills
    Check your boards directory/folder and check to see if there is a 0Kb bd07 there. I don't think there will be, but if there is, delete...
  • apbills
    apbills posted the thread CustomUnit.vmdx updated in VASL.
    I have fixed the issue with underscored morale not showing in this extension. It is now on the VASL.info site. As part of the fix I...
    • 1712259769375.png
  • apbills
    A question like this is when we really miss Paul Weir. What a resource he was. RIP Paul.
  • apbills
    I think the real comparison should be between the Sherman 75 and whatever gun versions were on the Grant/Lee tanks. I don't have an...