apbills's latest activity

• apbills
    apbills posted the thread RF Questions in Multi-Man Publishing.
    Moving this from the Rules & Errata Section I am looking at the artwork of the Slag Heap (ROCC15 - FF16 area) and my eyes are too old...
  • apbills
    apbills posted the thread RO Slag Heap in Rules & Errata.
    Moved to the MMP sub-forum
  • apbills
    apbills replied to the thread O10.1 Temporary Warehouse LOS.
    That's what I am seeing as well. Interesting that the depiction in the rulebook shows J21-J22 with the center dots in the middle, but...
  • apbills
    Does LOS exist between ROI24 and ROI26? It appears the center dots are just outside the building depiction, in the open Ground space of...
  • apbills
    apbills replied to the thread Corregidor: the Rock Errata.
    Excellent, and I like the idea. 👍
  • apbills
    Looking at the updated Heavy Bombing examples (which are MUCH better). In Example 1 it shows the strafing run continuing past the bomb...
  • apbills
    I think this errata needs to be changed: Section 11, "Setup Area", second to last sentence. Replace "hexes in Enterable by Infantry"...
  • apbills
    apbills replied to the thread C:tR questions.
    It answers my question. I assumed it was something for play balance, but wasn't sure why the parade grounds vs something around the...
  • apbills
    I think the way the American HW section is listed is the best method. Using that method, the Japanese I3 RG would be listed as "6-5 /...
  • apbills
    American RG G3. Listed as M2A1 81mm Mortars. I assume these are really M1 81mm Mortars (Ordnance Note 3).
  • apbills
    apbills replied to the thread C:tR questions.
    A question for the designer. On the last map (pg BFP25) it shows the 503 RCT dropping roughly around the golf course (from the cover...
  • apbills
    On the Fortification Purchasing Table it lists 3 different pillboxes. (1-3-5, 1-5-7, and 2-5-7). All 3 have an FPP cost listed as "CA...
  • apbills
    "12.5184 FULL/DEPLETED: Within the Group column a number may be listed to the left and the right of a slash(/). The number to the left...
  • apbills
    label this as consistency. On the JRGC the RGs with 2 types of units received list the Full/Depleted as "x/y - w/z" and on the ARGC the...
  • apbills
    Japanese RGC, ID G6 has notes listed as "a, a". Should this be "a, d" like the other "G" groups?