apbills's latest activity

• apbills
    apbills replied to the thread Is this cheating?.
    as long as they're HIP and I don't have to constantly "clear" the board to see the terrain, I see no problem. Put all the...
  • apbills
    I had not noticed an issue with the chat window. When I paste in this window the dots appearance to be more fuzzy than what I see on my...
    • 1612733679262.png
  • apbills
    My menu bar is a bit fuzzy, but that is due to it being so small - the lack of pixels given the small size of that bar forces it to be...
    • 1612712405878.png
    • 1612712492855.png
  • apbills
    apbills replied to the thread Falling Rubble, RF Cellars.
    Perhaps the nuance of my question was not understood. In an RB game, assume a setDC is in the cellar of O18 and rubbles that Location...
    • 1612670796951.png
  • apbills
    O6.1 states in part: "A RF Cellar Location is considered the equivalent of another non-rooftop building Location in that hex (even for...
  • apbills
    No. Neither of those 2 times would be possible for me. I don't have the physical space to do it.
  • apbills
    I agree with the premise, however, in practicality there is a limit on what size mapboard any individual can play. On VASL, no limits...
  • apbills
    Just curious, how do you reach the center of the board? My RB map fits nicely on a 3x4' table, that is twice as tall (at 85 vs 45...