antony.marsh's latest activity

• antony.marsh
    antony.marsh replied to the thread Bayonet Charge..
    Thanks a lot Robin.
  • antony.marsh
    antony.marsh replied to the thread Bayonet Charge..
    Thanks chaps but my understanding is you have to pay for the eASLRB and I though it would be easy just to find the Bayonet Charge rules...
  • antony.marsh
    I haven’t got ‘Forgotten War’ where I believe the rules for a Bayonet Charge are written. Is there any way I can access them? Cheers
  • antony.marsh
    antony.marsh replied to the thread TI again.
    Okay cheers. Got it but it’s not one of the clearest rules. So a unit cannot fire at it as it declares TI in the MPh but it can fire at...
  • antony.marsh
    antony.marsh replied to the thread TI again.
    Cheers all. Hey Scott. From your first compilation example, does that mean that, given that no MF were used, the unit cannot be...
  • antony.marsh
    antony.marsh posted the thread TI again in Rules & Errata.
    Oops. That does raise the issue of how many times an attacker can fire at it using DFF.
  • antony.marsh
    antony.marsh replied to the thread TI.
    Agreed that it’s not Hazardous Movement. Agreed that the unit loses Concealment as in C of chart. So the squad uses no MF. It is just...
  • antony.marsh
    antony.marsh posted the thread TI in Rules & Errata.
    A concealed squad is in the same woods hex as a known mine and in its MPh declares TI. What are the factors for a 4-4-7 enemy squad that...
  • antony.marsh
    antony.marsh replied to the thread AFVs in same hex.
    Quite right Klas, the Carrier was NOT Immobile but hey ho all good fun.
  • antony.marsh
    Okay. I’ll take your word for it. Rule reference? Cheers
  • antony.marsh
    Found the reference in MultiMans own errata page! Any further thoughts?
  • antony.marsh
    Oops, even more replies. Correct Eagle, the Japanese AFV moved into the Carriers hex. It didn’t stop though, it’s actually IN MOTION. Thanks
  • antony.marsh
    Cheers both. I’m sure I read an errata somewhere that crossed out the ‘or in its own hex’ part of rule D1.81. Could be wrong. And yes...
  • antony.marsh
    Tricky one this, read several rules/updates. British PFP. A BMG Carrier wants to fire at the same hex Japanese AFV-type 95 that moved...