Recent content by angel gonzalez

1. angel gonzalez

air support scenario

Hello, could you recomend some good scenario with air support for learning purposes , best regards
  2. angel gonzalez

oba flowchart problems

i will try , thanks a lot
  3. angel gonzalez

oba flowchart problems

when i try to use in vasal oba flowchart, i got an error, some days ago it worked properly; do anybody know if i must include something?
  4. angel gonzalez

GD19- Victory conditions

Hi, i am trying to undestard the vc of gd 19 and my problem is that with 8 mines of 6 factors is impossible to block all the paths , maybe i dont understand some point, could somebody clarify me the VC? best regards
  5. angel gonzalez

oppponent wanted to play last module of LCP GrossDeustchland 3 (the whole campaing) by PBEM

sorry John, i have been out for some days, if you are still interested , write me, angelrommel64@hotmail.es, regards
  6. angel gonzalez

Gd18 map

thanks , sorry for the misundestanding
  7. angel gonzalez

Gd18 map

Regarding to escenario GD18, aparently map es b , but the only i can find with this letter is related to de luxe system, could you confirm if its such map?, best regards
  8. angel gonzalez

VASL COUNTER FOR LCP SCENARIOS

sorry i got it
  9. angel gonzalez

where can i find the anzio 44 extension?, i am lost
  10. angel gonzalez

thanks a lot
  11. angel gonzalez

oppponent wanted to play last module of LCP GrossDeustchland 3 (the whole campaing) by PBEM

not really, its a inter connected campaign with various scenarios consecutive, first you begin with number 17
  12. angel gonzalez

i have checked and i dont find bagalore torpedo counter, i have questioned in vasl group, best regards
  13. angel gonzalez

I am trying to find the bangalore torpedo counter in vasl for LCP scenariios and i can not find it, somebody to help me?, best regards
  14. angel gonzalez

not sure, i have just received, i will check in vassal module