Recent content by AnewNewbie

1. AnewNewbie

What live sporting events have you been to?

I've seen the All Blacks play France in Paris twice and next week I'm seeing the Scotland vs Argentina RWC game here in Wellington.
  2. AnewNewbie

AOO & ASLRB Update

That's easy,just hire someone who's single, has no life, and eats crap food on the cheap. Damn, I just described myself...:OHNO:...Brian,you hiring? :devious:
  3. AnewNewbie

Just got this Game !!

It's short for modification - CM lets you change any of the artwork in the game - tanks,men,terrain,you can even change the way the user interface looks.THE site to go for CM mods is www.cmmods.com. You'll have to register and the site can be a bit of a pain if you use Internet Explorer, but...
  4. AnewNewbie

Just order the CMBB strategy guide and CMAK companion book !!

The CMAK companion is a very interesting read and it's also great for getting in the mood to play
  5. AnewNewbie

Your ASL opponent-related Pet Peeves

Yeah mate,you really should get that gas problem sorted.:cheeky:
  6. AnewNewbie

Not Best, Not Worst, "Easy yet Hard"

Ditto on HTTR, and Tacops is another in that category.
  7. AnewNewbie

CMAK Poll -starting point.

Playing as Italians makes a man out of yer,:nofear: get hard, you wimps.:cheeky:
  8. AnewNewbie

Favorite Scenario or Operation?

I'm pbeming Counterattack at Petrano now as the Germans,seems like a good scenario so far.I mainly play QBs but one scenario I really enjoyed against the AI was Counterattack at Galatas, which is on the CD,the house to house fighting was brutal.
  9. AnewNewbie

For Mark (Lock n Load) Walker

You'll probably have better luck getting Mark here.
  10. AnewNewbie

ASL Production from MMP

Anyone remember an old RPG from the eighties called Paranoia?I'm starting to get flashbacks.:crosseye:
  11. AnewNewbie

Which Product Would You Prefer Released First?

Another thing you guys forgot to scale in with regards to profit is the licensing fee to Hasborg,which I imagine isn't small.So the only way MMP can make real profit is selling non-ASL games, like the Gamers stuff.(I think the area-movement games are part of the license)
  12. AnewNewbie

Where do I start????????

If you want to retain your sanity and not know about the arcane arts of plano's,clipping counters,IIFT's,black SS,TH's,TK's,BY's thongs,The High Holy Church's Inquisition and The Legend of The AoO(We're still not sure if it's a myth or not) ,you don't.;):devious: However,since you seem...
  13. AnewNewbie

Most effective Units in a battle...

Well,I once had 2 Boys AT rifle teams take out a PzIv apiece.Talk about getting your money's worth.:D
  14. AnewNewbie

ASL products for November?

I've just been hunting through some old threads from our old forum looking for something unrelated and I found this gem of a quote,by guess who? The future has arrived :laugh::laugh:.
  15. AnewNewbie

CMAK Ladder game

Click on the W.A.R.S link at the top of the page.