Recent content by Andy Bagley

1. Andy Bagley

East Yorkshire - looking for FtF play

Hi David, this is a very late response to your post, which I was alerted to by Ben. I'm a veteran of the original SL and have got back into ASL over the past 2 to 3 years, not had much FTF experience but played in Blackpool last weekend which was great. Since posting on this forum in July I've...
  2. Andy Bagley

East Yorkshire - looking for FtF play

Hi David, this is a very late response to your post, which I was alerted to by Ben. I'm a veteran of the original SL and have got back into ASL over the past 2 to 3 years, not had much FTF experience but played in Blackpool last weekend which was great. Since posting on this forum in July I've...
  3. Andy Bagley

Seeking FtF opponents, Leeds/Yorkshire, UK

Thanks Ben, got it!
  4. Andy Bagley

Hi Ben, Thanks for this suggestion. However, I've searched for Dave on these forums in every way I can think of but can't find any trace. Any clues? Does he use another name? Andy
  5. Andy Bagley

God I'm so confused - Printing boards from VASL....

If you're able to share whatever secret you've discovered when we meet in Blackpool I'll be eternally grateful. You can then move on to figuring out the meaning of life!
  6. Andy Bagley

Hi Martin, Thanks for your response, Heywood is certainly "within range" (subject to M62 traffic!). I'll follow up via conversation/PM - I'm new to GameSquad so let me know if this doesn't work. Regards Andy
  7. Andy Bagley

Hi Craig, Many thanks for getting back to me on this. I met Martin when I visited the Writtle convention in June (were you there?) and will follow up with him. I'm also booked for Blackpool in November. Liverpool may not be too far for me - if we can find a time when the M62 is not clogged...
  8. Andy Bagley

Veteran wargamer from UK

Thanks Mark, but I'm getting "This page isn't working. www.google.com redirected you too many times" when I click the link. Temporary glich, or am I doing something wrong? Regards, Andy
  9. Andy Bagley

Hi all, This mostly repeats my post in the New Members forum, so apologies for duplication if you've read both. I'm a veteran wargamer and SL player now getting back into ASL after many years' absence (used to work with Keith Poulter on The Wargamer magazine before he left for the States). I...
  10. Andy Bagley

Veteran wargamer from UK

Hi all, I'm a veteran wargamer and SL player now getting back into ASL after many years' absence (used to work with Keith Poulter on The Wargamer magazine before he left for the States). I have all of the AH/MMP modules and lots of other scenarios, though yet to explore the infinite world of...