Recent content by aloha_brian

1. aloha_brian

SMOKE, 2nd Level and LOS

A24.4. Smoke is a two level hindrance. So, I agree it goes to the bottom of level 2 (from the bottom of level 0, through level 0, and through level1). So the guys on second level are not hindered shooting at each other.
  2. aloha_brian

What boardgames have you played recently?

I've started playing them about a year ago. So far I've played a few Face-to-Face Last Chance for Victory, one solo (with occasional help on decisions/orders) LCfV CG in progress, and a TTW PBEM. I really like the system. But, it is a completely different gaming experience than competitive...
  3. aloha_brian

Overlay Pack suggestion (Dear MMP)

I agree with Michael so much I also use overlays (clear, and orchard/vineyard) under the plexiglass, instead of the PFZ counters.
  4. aloha_brian

MMP Updates

I replaced the 40W tubes on my Deluxe with 15W tubes and it's still loud.
  5. aloha_brian

FrF78 VC question

I believe the VC mean for the German to control either of the hexes. The 'and/or' text are to avoid the question of whether the Germans win if they take both of the hexes; because there are some people who need that clarification. Brian
  6. aloha_brian

Rulebook soon available ?

What are you Bob? A glass half full kind of guy? In case you haven't noticed; these gamesquad forums aren't for glass half full kind of comments.
  7. aloha_brian

Abandoned vehicles and movement

I would say that the halftracks are not "Units", therefore they are not "Enemy Units". Abandoned halftracks have not capable of movement. Unit: Any game piece or Counter with its own MF/MP allotment and normally capable of movement without being portaged, pushed, or towed. Infantry, Cavalry...
  8. aloha_brian

DASL WA question

I believe the F1 guys can have both the F1/F2 and the F1/G2 walls. I believe a unit can take all available walls when they take wall advantage. Ok, what Vinnie just said.
  9. aloha_brian

Routing unit in open ground. Ignored hexes?

MM21 is the same distance as MM20. Three hexes. Just looks closer.
  10. aloha_brian

Hero gets his gun(s)?

PRC are immune to HoB. No hero generated.
  11. aloha_brian

ALBANY 2019 DATES SET...THURSDAY 12/5-SUNDAY 12/8

Michael, on the MMP website the errata is on the page for AP14 and not on the 'normal' errata page.
  12. aloha_brian

Supporting Fire 2019

Drinking HOT coffee at London-Gatwick waiting on my plane to Sweden.
  13. aloha_brian

SW possession activities during Rally Phase

Drop possession of SW in MPh (ASOP 3.22). You could transfer in RPh, then the squad can drop the other SW during it's MPh.
  14. aloha_brian

SW possession activities during Rally Phase

All illegal; first statement in ASOP Rally Phase "Only one action (attempt) allowed per unit per RPh,"
  15. aloha_brian

NKVD Strongpoint Question VotG

I've asked Tom for to weigh in on the question. Per Tom moving from F37 to G38 across the open ground hexside is a legal move for a NKVD strongpoint. I put the response in the VoTG folder. Brian