Recent content by Alan Hume

1. Alan Hume

Where would I be able to find...

Many thanks, that's useful to know🆒 I'm not working on any scenarios based upon Operation Dragoon but it is an interesting campaign. Thanks again
  2. Alan Hume

A.P. Fourteen.

Russian and Italian villages would be very useful indeed. Some way of replicating Italian Mountain Terrain would also be very helpful (though of course the Forgotten War boards go some way to ticking this box)
  3. Alan Hume

Sudan Defence Force Motor Machine Gun Companies

Glad you've narrowed it down at least Good luck with the scenario:)
  4. Alan Hume

What's Cooking at LCP?

Sounds good to me, I'm personally very much looking forward to the Quick Six II pack, will have to see about getting one of those from Second Chance Games I reckon
  5. Alan Hume

What's Cooking at LCP?

You mean 3 surely Olli?!?;)
  6. Alan Hume

okay, sorry I wasn't much help
  7. Alan Hume

No SDKFZ. 135/1 in the countermix?

thanks again Paul, I appreciate your help here. You know your stuff🆒
  8. Alan Hume

Thanks Paul, Going by Nafziger he says that 3rd Battalion 1716th Artillery Regiment incorporated the 10th Self-Propelled Battery of 3 150mm sFH and 3 LMGs. Hmmm, it's a puzzle right enough. He says that in 1944 the division had a single self propelled panzerjager...
  9. Alan Hume

looking again at Wikipedia it might have been a Marmon Herrington Armoured Car (the Mk II was armed with a Boys and an LMG) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marmon-Herrington_Armoured_Car The first version, the "South African Reconnaissance Vehicle" Mk I, entered service in 1940. It was a long...
  10. Alan Hume

going by Wikipedia, it says they had HOMEMADE armoured cars https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudan_Defence_Force The Sudan Defence Force fought during the East African Campaign on the "Northern Front" under the command of Lieutenant-General William Platt. In October 1940, three motor machine-gun...
  11. Alan Hume

Thanks for sharing the article Paul, it was very good, I really appreciated seeing the photos yep, I'll go with the BV issued PzA LrS(f). (of course it's anyone guess as to wether or not I've actually picked the correct SPG for the unit (10.Batterie, 1716 Artillerie-Regiment, 716th Infantry...
  12. Alan Hume

Hmmm, if it was reissued in Hakke Palla then I ought to have a copy of them somewhere I guess. But if I can just go with the PzA LrS(f) then that's good enough for me:)
  13. Alan Hume

Thanks very much Paul, that's great to hear, so I'm using the right counter then (assuming of course I have pinned down the correct SPG in the first place)
  14. Alan Hume

Thanks, I used to have a copy but I sold it darn it
  15. Alan Hume

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

yeah, it really sucks doesn't it