Recent content by Alan Hume

1. Alan Hume

Playin' Games @ 33 Museum Street, London

Yeah, seen them twice now, once in Oakland over twenty years ago and once in London in 2014 Good times:cool:
  2. Alan Hume

yeah, too many people is not good still, hoping to go to London later in the year if my buddies in Germany can get us tickets for the Raiders/Seahawks game (I'm a huge Oakland Raiders fan)
  3. Alan Hume

Misses London? really? too many people for my liking, it's just way too big but hey ho, just my tuppence worth is all
  4. Alan Hume

thought you were there a while back when we were hoping to meet you up in Dundee on our ASL day
  5. Alan Hume

You in London again?
  6. Alan Hume

Any chance a 3rd Ed. ASLRB will be published?

I'd love a third edition rulebook, I'd buy both the full size and the pocket versions an eASLrulebook I'm not so sure about but only because I'm a luddite:D
  7. Alan Hume

Vic Provost MIA Explained

Thanks for letting us know and here's to a speedy recovery
  8. Alan Hume

Congratulations to The 2 Half-Squads for their 200th Episode!

Awesome show!!! Thanks again guys:cool:
  9. Alan Hume

In praise of Battle School's Battle Dice!!!

My vote is still for a 15th(Scottish) Die:D Battledice are great, I simply don't have a bad word to say about them (and Chris is a truly excellent guy to boot):cool:
  10. Alan Hume

Hatten In Flames available for pre-order

very good question, I'd love to know whats coming up on the countersheets
  11. Alan Hume

Photos from Budapest (part 1)

thanks very much for sharing, the photos were very cool
  12. Alan Hume

My 1000th Post - Losing My ASL Mind – Please don’t read if you’re a Newbie it will discourage you!

I've been playing for years now but I don't get enough games in, I constantly forget rules and it's infuriating but hey, it is a complex game after all (very, very complex) so I guess it's to be expected
  13. Alan Hume

Missed the boat on Festung Budapest and Hakkaa Paalle

Yeah, Second Chance Games are very good, I would recommend them too:cool:
  14. Alan Hume

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

I bought 4 of the rat mugs they are so good:cool:
  15. Alan Hume

NatZee Flags

I would concur, selling it on to Nazi fanboys wouldn't be a good thing to do still, that's just my opinion you can do what you like I guess it can't be all bad though if Lemmy from motorhead collected the stuff but still, I would lean towards just getting rid of it