Recent content by Alan Hume

1. Alan Hume

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

we were at the tank museum last weekend for Tiger Day, saw the Tiger and lots of other kit driving around pretty cool
  2. Alan Hume

Hatten In Flames available for pre-order

Got my copy from Second Chance Games a couple of days ago, it only took a day to arrive, overnight GREAT service and a really great module
  3. Alan Hume

ASL and the StG-44

John Hill, Don Greenwood was the developer
  4. Alan Hume

Broken Ground Design: Pre-order pricing closes Jan. 31st

Those look great. I think Alan has done a top notch job here, really looking forward to those. Counter heaven
  5. Alan Hume

What do you Dread the most when playing ASL? (Game Play)

Forgetting the rules, I've been playing for years now (heck, I've even read the rulebook) but I'm no rules whizz and I keep forgetting things and getting things wrong I'm starting to get more regular games in though so I'm hoping that might help
  6. Alan Hume

Any chance a 3rd Ed. ASLRB will be published?

Being honest Jack I would see that as a missed opportunity, far better, (in my opinion anyway, and it's just that) to publish it all together in a new edition of the rulebook
  7. Alan Hume

Playin' Games @ 33 Museum Street, London

Yeah, seen them twice now, once in Oakland over twenty years ago and once in London in 2014 Good times:cool:
  8. Alan Hume

yeah, too many people is not good still, hoping to go to London later in the year if my buddies in Germany can get us tickets for the Raiders/Seahawks game (I'm a huge Oakland Raiders fan)
  9. Alan Hume

Misses London? really? too many people for my liking, it's just way too big but hey ho, just my tuppence worth is all
  10. Alan Hume

thought you were there a while back when we were hoping to meet you up in Dundee on our ASL day
  11. Alan Hume

You in London again?
  12. Alan Hume

Any chance a 3rd Ed. ASLRB will be published?

I'd love a third edition rulebook, I'd buy both the full size and the pocket versions an eASLrulebook I'm not so sure about but only because I'm a luddite:D
  13. Alan Hume

Vic Provost MIA Explained

Thanks for letting us know and here's to a speedy recovery
  14. Alan Hume

Congratulations to The 2 Half-Squads for their 200th Episode!

Awesome show!!! Thanks again guys:cool: