Recent content by Ahriman667

1. Ahriman667

Nothing to see here

It has too do with the ovens in the red factories factory building No 4. They have extra TEM from indirect fire and increased sniper activity
  2. Ahriman667

Nothing to see here

I just received my copy of Red Factories, was looking at the rules and noted 5.8 just said Martinofen, so I was wondering if my copy was an error as there should have been something besides the section title...then I noticed 5.81 and 5.82...duh.
  3. Ahriman667

Nothing to see here

Sorry. Made a dumb post, and almost immediately saw the answer. So I tried to delete the post entirely, but no joy.
  4. Ahriman667

Nothing to see here

Nevermind
  5. Ahriman667

Can you have higher than 10 morale

Doh, thanks.
  6. Ahriman667

Can you have higher than 10 morale

Situation. Playing VoTG and I have a 10-0 commissar in a Fanatic Strongpoint. Would the commissar receive the Fanatic bonus bringing his base ML to 11? I can't find any mention of a ceiling for Morale, except that commissars cannot affect the ML of 10 ML troops. A25.221 "An unpinned...
  7. Ahriman667

VOTG - SASL CGIV - Take 2 (AAR)

Sometimes Random drops in my favour. GE Sniper lands on a Melee, and breaks both RU MMC (ties on RS).
  8. Ahriman667

SITREP #1 The commissar's in town...these are the dead ones. Five more are still alive. This has resulted in a +6 DRM on the R3 leader table. And its only turn 3. This run through has been weird for leaders. First I roll 2 x 10-2 AL for the StuG's (AL in general tend to be rare), then the...
  9. Ahriman667

Not so Random Selection on a 75L CH vs the 1st level occupants...
  10. Ahriman667

Given the recent discussion on the other CGIV SASL thread about the Germans having too easy of a go, I'm going to retry this campaign as the Germans with some implementations: at the beginning of ea RU RPh (after the standard Wind Change/RE roll) make a DR, provided no RE is received that turn...
  11. Ahriman667

Favorite SASL Campaigns?

There is the Barbarossa SS Wiking company SASLHC from July - Dec 41 in 25 weekly missions, written by Hans Mielants. Should be available here. To be self-serving, there are the two campaigns I wrote, one that covers the 194th IR from 1940 leading into Stalingrad, and the RCR campaign (Canadian...
  12. Ahriman667

VOTG - SASL CGIV (AAR)

General ramblings, from a GE perspective: I didn't use the Action DR too much, besides checking for PANIC. I sometimes moved RU units when I thought it might prove beneficial, or just had them fire; and in a couple of cases formed multi-location FG's. I did heed the Improved Position rule (as...
  13. Ahriman667

VOTG - SASL CGIV (AAR)

Thanks. I wonder how much a 14 Sept Night counter-attack would have changed things. Plus I should probably have ignored the dice and initiated another couple of counter attacks. RU daytime assault is almost suicidal, especially given the low number of S? typically faced (two rows doesn't seem...
  14. Ahriman667

VOTG - SASL CGIV (AAR)

20 Sept - Night - Turn 2 No RE for the RU. No Reinforcements arrive this turn either. CVP/VP tallies stand at GE:124/14, RU: 18/1. RU only has 2 S? (Hold Attitude), 6 Good Order MMC on the board, and ~20 broken MMC. Besides Good Order holdouts in (fortified building V23, and single MMC...
  15. Ahriman667

VOTG - SASL CGIV (AAR)

So a broken RU 247 gains ambush on a CX 467 and kills it in H-to-H EDIT A11.16 says the Broken unit doesn't get an attack...phew.