Recent content by afgur

1. A

The Battle of Manila 1945

Von Marwitz Not trying to hijack thead but to answer your question about sources, I'm remembering this from my days in the US Army (75-95). This was outlined in the Geneva Conventions and Laws of War, I don't recall actual titles. I did a bit of reading on this from Army pamphlets and regs...
  2. A

according to the laws of war the harm or death of human shields is the responsibility of the holding force regardless of who pulled the trigger. Thanks Alan
  3. A

Lot of great work, looking forward to seeing this one. Thank you to you and your team.
  4. A

Dinant beachable hexsides ?

Duh, should have remembered that. DN 10 needs 3. Thanks Alan
  5. A

Thanks to both of you. That's what I was thinking but to me (YMMV) it seemed to say had to be a full hex side. I stand happily corrected. Enjoying the module, thanks for the great work and labor of love for the game. By the way, were 2 or 3 fr 75L AA guns included? If 3 I've misplaced one...
  6. A

Hello DN2.11 states beaching is allowed across all-water and all-land hexsides shared by river and land hexes. If I read that right per COWTRA a boat cannot beach onto a hexside of PP31 nor PP32, among others. Am I correct? Doesn't seem so. What say you? Thanks Alan
  7. A

ASL Assist website.

found the problem EDGE google chrome is ok alan
  8. A

ASL Assist website.

thanks kai looks good but I only see about half the to kill table, till the 75 105 column alan
  9. A

DINANT

hello all looking at dn5. 3 tanks and 1ferry to cross river. if I understand rules right the third tank won't be across till turn 10? just wondering. thanks alan
  10. A

AFV tweaks thoughts

hello all a book 25+ years ago i remember reading a any one elsebook that i believe was about patton and the author talked about the shortage of tankers. it was late 44 or early 45 when there was a manpower shortage and he stated that some tanks only had 2 man crews, driver and...
  11. A

Newb Review of Croix de Guerre

hello all I noticed my pz 38's a bit hard to read, kinda thick. looked like those pics alan
  12. A

Thanks, that explains why I found no reference. Alan
  13. A

Hello all Shouldn't German reinforcement group G4 have 3 Opel 6700, 1 for each gun? Also why are some Pz 38(t)A ID letters red? Alan
  14. A

hills and non-hillside bocage los

hello all hex 84E5 as an example. hill hex with 2 bocage hexsides, not on hill. as i under stand it units on the hill have los past the bocage hexsides. a6.2. also that they would get no tem from bocage only ha. am i right. sorry not savvy enough to include picture. thanks alan
  15. A

RF: X-Tag

also enjoying the aar Alan