Recent content by afgur

1. A

Location of small arms fire against unarmored aspects

Thank you, everyone for your insights and clarifications. Jim, when and where will we be able to read this article? Alan
  2. A

Jazz, Bill, do you agree that it doesn't matter if only turret is unarmored vs small arms? Alan
  3. A

1.2 ARMOR STATUS: Every vehicle falls into at least one of four Ar- mor status categories. If a vehicle has any armor (1.6) it is referred to as an Armored Fighting Vehicle (AFV) and is subject to many special rules. The main advantage of an AFV is that it cannot be harmed by Small Arms on the...
  4. A

Hello all Small arms shoots at AFV with unarmored rear turret. If I remember correctly location of hit is determined by IFT DR, but I can't find where it is stated in the rulebook. Can I get some help? Thanks Alan
  5. A

Bridge in ASL 190

Well, I royally screwed that one up. ASL 291 and I got the RV1 overlay wrong. Must have been drunk and I don't drink. Alls good. Alan
  6. A

Bridge in ASL 190

Hello all SSR 1 states a RR bridge exists in hexes oI15 and oI16. Pretty sure should be oI1 and oI2 which are over the valley. Alan
  7. A

Under Bocage trench movement

Thanks Robin.
  8. A

Under Bocage trench movement

Hello All, 9.5 BOCAGE: Bocage (or hedgerow) is a special form of hedge grown on top of low earthen mounds to form a natural wall. All rules pertaining to walls [EXC: HEAT NA (C8.31)] are applicable to bocage except as modified below. 27.54 ...Even Wire, walls, or hedges have no effect on...
  9. A

Manila questions

Hello All Just an observation. First, I own and have played scenarios from all MMPs historical mods and played some campaign games. To me the way the rules for "Manila" are written took a bit more time to grasp, seeming not as clear and slightly lacking compared to the other modules. This is...
  10. A

Special Ops scenarios

hi all this might help alan 5/14/1940 O01 Go Big or Go Home France French German 10/19/1941 O02 Breaking the Ishun Line USSR Russian German 12/1/1942 O03 A Frosty Morning Tunisia British German/Italian 8/7/1944 O04 Ain't Running Away France American German 11/21/1914 O05 The...
  11. A

East Front is lacking - design feedback wanted

Don Relooked at my spreadsheet and pulled 179 non-Japanese, non-Deluxe and not Stalingrad in USSR . Yeah, way under represented. Alan
  12. A

Don Right on abbreviations. Only 42 non-WW2 on the list so doesn't change percentages too much. That EETO does include city fights, Finland and eastern European countries so rural/sparce battles defiantly under represented. Alan
  13. A

Hello all I have a spreadsheet I keep of all AH/MMP full ASL scenarios which is up to date through Journal 13, unless I missed some. Not counting campaign games but including the scenarios and the squad bleeder set I have 1194 total. 363 (30.4%) for EETO including Finland 432 (36.1%) for WETO...
  14. A

CPVA counter colors

Thank you very much Alan
  15. A

CPVA counter colors

Hello all Can someone provide the RGB or other values for the interior of the CPVA counters? I know the edge color is Russian. Thank you, Alan