Recent content by afantozzi

1. afantozzi

#73: SASL and MGP

This looks like a great idea! Just tell me what I have to do to make everything available for upload! Thank you
  2. afantozzi

MGP stands for Mission Generation Project. It is a set of rules for generating SASL Mission and add some chrome plus an RPG element in the form of the Company Commander.
  3. afantozzi

Many thanks for speaking of SASL MGP and ++ again. My personal experience is that the whole system works at its best when both rulesets are used. All of the MGP Missions (Situations) were developed using SASL++ rules, so it is difficult to say how these turn out when played under standard SASL...
  4. afantozzi

#72: East Bank

Thanks a lot for taking into consideration (and speaking of) my SASL MGP and SASL++ projects. I do hope everyone using this "system" is going to have fun with SASL! These are ever-evolving projects. Unfortunately, this is all done by myself with some occasional help from outside. This means...
  5. afantozzi

Dash across an Orchard Road

Yes, in the end I agree with this interpretation. While dashing the appearence along (actually, across) the road would be very brief. If a "long" exposure causes FFNAM, a short one should cause a more favorable modifier that, in this case, could translate into no FFNAM.
  6. afantozzi

Ops sure, FFNAM always applies. The problem is FFMO. I resolved the attack as if FFMO would apply but I agree with both of your interpretations. The unit is not "crossing a road hexside" (and this is the condition when usually FFMO applies) so no FFMO. However, the unit is somewhat "using the...
  7. afantozzi

Hi! I have checked both Dash and Orchard-road rules (and also searched the Forum) but with no success... Assume a unit Dashes across an Orchard Road hex. For DFF purspose, is it assumed to be "using the road" making it susceptible to FFNAM and FFMO?
  8. afantozzi

Mud rules & S?

I usually increase the duration of Missions with Mud/Snow by about 20% to compensate for slower movement.
  9. afantozzi

OBA CH vs Pillbox/Roadblock

Hehe..well, they were one squald with MG plus Leader...
  10. afantozzi

Thank you very much for your quick answer. Yes, the pillbox contains two units. As for the Roadblock, I did not read the rule with the required attention. What you say is clearly explained in the rules. My fault! Andrea
  11. afantozzi

Hi! My 100mm OBA just obtained a CH in a hex that contains a Pillbox and a Roadblock. I guess the Pillbox is eliminated. But what about the Roadblock? Is RS necessary to see if the Pillbox or the Roadblock "eats" the CH? Thank you!
  12. afantozzi

Quick First Fire question

Ah ok :-) I read the relevant rules again and in the end I think that the Leader should be able to direct the MG attack during Final Fire... I think these are the parts that do allow such direction in A7.53: A leader can direct the fire of a MG as many times as the MG can fire. Leader direction...
  13. afantozzi

Thank you for all of your replies thus far. Returning to the original question, the following is what seems to emerge from your replies (I also write here the original situation to clarify): The Leader directed units are a 467 and its MMG. The MMG keeps ROF. The MMG (that has kept ROF)...
  14. afantozzi

Hi... trying to remove some dust... I have the following situation: A German stack of 467 with MMG, 467 with LMG, 9-1 Leader. The Russian Player moves one unit and the German attacks with First Fire. Only the 467 with MMG attacks, directed by the Leader. MMG keeps ROF. During Final Fire, the...
  15. afantozzi

Mortar and out of LOS target

Thanks for your replies!!