AdrianE's latest activity

• A
    AdrianE replied to the thread Hidden Gem Scenarios.
    I have fond memories of playing O58.1 "the Furher's Firemen with Gord Reid circa 1988 or 1989. A true monster scenario that was fun...
  • A
    T34 has fantastic tank combat scenes but a plot that is beyond ludicrous. It is interesting technically but ridiculous historically...
  • A
    AdrianE replied to the thread What next?.
    I reviewed the KBR rules carefully. You do not need RF to play KBR. You only need the rulebook. KBRs rules cover all required terrain...
  • A
    AdrianE replied to the thread Red Army Shtraftbat TOE.
    Check out this book: https://www.amazon.ca/Penalty-Strike-Memoirs-Company-Commander/dp/0811735990
  • A
    AdrianE replied to the thread What next?.
    I do not believe that to be true. KBR has rules for gutted buildings (introduced in VotG), debris (introduced in RB) etc. I have just...
  • A
    AdrianE replied to the thread King of the Monster Scenarios?.
    The Ottawa ASL guys did. I played for 1 day. See Doug's AAR with photos...
  • A
    Occasionally the Germans would create assault groups with extra automatic weapons. The 838 should be reserved for those cases. The...
  • A
    AdrianE replied to the thread #42: The Lock of Colmar.
    I don't have the scenario, so is there any restriction on setting up German AFVs on the big hill? That rubble hex on the hill would be...
  • A
    Just ordered The Steelworks from LCP
  • A
    AdrianE replied to the thread #41 J170 Red Churchills.
    Good episode guys. And now for the peanut gallery: The number one thing that helps with a bridge crossing scenario is SMOKE. This...
  • A
    AdrianE replied to the thread #41 J170 Red Churchills.
    It showed up in my youtube feed yesterday so I watched it. I wonder why they don't post it here right away?
  • A
    AdrianE replied to the thread Kibitzing.
    Indeed
  • A
    AdrianE replied to the thread #40: (Live) Black Day in Hatten.
    The numbers say this is the wisest course: 1st shot has WP10 by SSR and then it is WP7. base TH=7 +2 for smoke =9. If you fire at an...
  • A
    AdrianE replied to the thread #40: (Live) Black Day in Hatten.
    I watched a bit. I have to ask: what were you thinking taking a bounding fire shot with the TD on turn 1? +6 TH at 7 to 12 range...
  • A
    AdrianE replied to the thread Have You Ever (v2).
    Note that a dummy stack can not pretend to be a unit that requires a DR to move. There is an old Perry Sez that forbids fake rolls...