Recent content by Adrian_QLD

1. Adrian_QLD

VP/CVP counter

found the The extension is called OBA_CVP_Aids_V1_2. If you want it you can download it from: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7kzb699hvtsvk created by General Mayhem Senior Member JoinedJun 21, 2007Messages1,718Reaction score306LocationTauntonCountry
  2. Adrian_QLD

VASL Module for DZ: St. Mere-Eglise?

I restarted Vassal and they appear in the drop down menu for me
  3. Adrian_QLD

cropping NE A1 to TT28 (1/2 hex) cropping SA and FA to B1 to TT28 (1/2 hex) is how I have managed to link them in VASL
  4. Adrian_QLD

ok thankyou
  5. Adrian_QLD

Correct me if i am doing something wrong but Board SA does not line up with correctly with the other 2 boards in VASL
  6. Adrian_QLD

Armored Variant

Hans Meliants tank files attached
  7. Adrian_QLD

Landing Craft Cheat Sheets?

VFTT21 has the flow chart
  8. Adrian_QLD

Is it possible for an extension to add a button to the menu/bar of dice rolls buttons?

I will be looking forward to this addition to VASL to enable me to keep track of my SASL games, due to a multitude of interruptions I get
  9. Adrian_QLD

Boat Questions

Rich Spilky play aids available on Texas ASL downloads have a couple of boat play aids Table 24a and b. if this would be helpful
  10. Adrian_QLD

Activation Check Counters

Thank you for adding in the other nationalities. yes i would like the counters for the A1, A2, x1 charts, and AC DRMS please
  11. Adrian_QLD

Activation Check Counters

Hi Walter Thank you for this check counter, I am learning SASL and have found it very easy to use helping me with the S counter activation. Is it easily possible to add a counter for the french please. Thank you Adrian
  12. Adrian_QLD

board generation post-board 44 please help

Hi Peter The last link that I know of http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?attachments/sasl_a9a10_v20160208-pdf.433/ Adrian
  13. Adrian_QLD

ASOP With Filters

Texas ASL has an HTML version with filters ASL Electronic Advanced Sequence of Play The ASOP in html form by Ole Boe