Recent content by Admiral_Hipper

1. A

En Passant - Krousis

Here are the Logs of Von der Tann: Events for: BC Von Der Tann 01:31:18 : BC Von Der Tann struck by 15 inch Mk I Gun. 01:32:17 : BC Von Der Tann struck by 15 inch Mk I Gun. 01:32:17 : 15 inch Mk I Gun strikes BC Von Der Tann [propulsion [critical]] Record serial:509. 01:32:17 : BC Von Der...
  2. A

En Passant Revised - MP Game June 6 2010

Kaiser was a wreck but still swims. All fires were extinguished and flooding (about 40-50%) was under controll, means not highter than the damagecontroll. I think three of her five turrents were destoyed. But with her speed of 12kts found feeding for the Brits if we had continued.
  3. A

En Passant Revised - MP Game June 6 2010

After the beginning of the mainfleet action I thought we get a disaster. Friedrich der Große had 40% flooding after a few hits and Prinzregent Luitpold had jammed rudders, followed from Kaiser. Both repaired their damages but I dont know if Kaiser can reach the home bases, her speed was reduced...
  4. A

Big MP game May 30 2010 - Memorial Battle

My gunners had a good day. So many hits in this few time, excellent.:D Remarkable that my ships only took one 12" hit, this was Seydlitz.
  5. A

Big MP game May 30 2010 - Memorial Battle

Nice battlereport, but the pictures at 1852 and 1944 and 2030 are the same.
  6. A

sunday 21.03.2010 us/european battle - en passant revised

Nice report. My torpedo attacks were unfortunately not so successful. The most torpedos, which were fired at the BBs, running in front of the passing ships. Probably they reduced their Speed. The only success was signed by the III. Half-Flottila. At the end of battle they fired their...
  7. A

A Midsummer Night's Nightmare - First Test

Nice battle yesterday. It was not easy to protect the konvoi, specially with so many ships as the british. The british BCs were not really a opponent for the german ones, specially at short distances at night. They played with me.:upset: Here is Commodore Hippers battle report (in...
  8. A

January, 24. European battle AAR

Here are some more screenshots from the Germans: The German Battleships are forming the Battleline. SMS Moltke open fire. SMS Von der Tann is following. SMS York (HMS Roxburgh) is escaping to the south with moderate damage. The ship could be saved. German light cruisers at the end of...