Recent content by Actionjick

1. Actionjick

Altering songs for ASL: The Weird Al Effect

Very nice!🤣
  2. Actionjick

Manila on Preorder

Loved, adored and was enthralled by the RB CG games. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
  3. Actionjick

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Would you say there is less maneuver in modern scenarios than those bitd? IIRC there was a discussion a while back about why modern scenarios tend to be shorter than old scenarios. One point that was made was modern players like to get right to the action and prefer to avoid the maneuvering into...
  4. Actionjick

Mr. Diceboto These Eyes In Contact On the Mexican Radio ( What are they doing ) In The Commisar's House Barbara Wire Ann
  5. Actionjick

5/8" Dummy Stack Movement, MP/MF Available?

And the chorus says Amen Brother! Thanks! 🤗🤗
  6. Actionjick

Manila on Preorder

You gotta do what you gotta do!😉😉
  7. Actionjick

Keep 'em coming!
  8. Actionjick

Manila on Preorder

Congratulations to all of you who pre-ordered! Now you can start clearing space to set up the map!
  9. Actionjick

Lol! Especially liked the first one! It's so true!🤣🤣😉😉
  10. Actionjick

Automatically eliminating an Abandoned AFV?

It's not very straightforward is it? I would think it should be automatic but as I indicated how do you determine if it is a burning wreck? Realistically one would assume that grenades would have to be used to destroy an AFV which would mean that the wreck could burn. Interesting. The ASOP...
  11. Actionjick

Amtracs ( Anthrax, Gang of Four ) Beetles in the Bog Check ( War ) I Shot the Panzerschreck ( but I did not kill the AFV ) I'm In Love With My Armored Car
  12. Actionjick

You guys are really coming up with some good ones! I've been working on House Of the Rising Sun but haven't come up with anything I'm satisfied with. Feel free to offer thoughts on this one.🤗
  13. Actionjick

I get by with a little help from my friends Captain Bacchus, Colonel Cuervo and Brigadier Bacardi.🥰🥰🤪🤪🤮🤮
  14. Actionjick

Automatically eliminating an Abandoned AFV?

It doesn't really seem clear if the elimination is automatic or if the capturing unit wishes to eliminate it if a CC attack must be made. I would favor the latter. How else could you determine if it becomes a burning wreck?
  15. Actionjick

Kibitzing

Well I actually did read the post, a couple times. As it was written it was not clear to me that your opponent was a TD from another tournament. I wouldn't refer to my opponent as a TD if he wasn't a TD at the event I was presently attending. He's just this guy, you know. A ship has only one...