Recent content by Actionjick

1. Actionjick

I have never tried…

Do you DYO " seriously " or just to have fun with? Ours were always like two kids in a candy store. Not a drop of seriousness in them. All for fun.🥰
  2. Actionjick

Shanghaid, the port for hijacked threads

I am unfamiliar with how other forums work. This is the only one I use.
  3. Actionjick

I understand threads being hijacked. The whole purpose of Shanghaid is because I am a major offender in that regards and needed an outlet for my sense of humor. Still there needs to be moderation in Moderation. I have said before that I would rather see a thread I started get hijacked and...
  4. Actionjick

Thoughts while feeling contrarian and tincantankerous. Sorry. ASL is a game. It can be whatever you want it to be but it is still a game. Play and enjoy! Skulking is good. This is not Napoleonic warfare where you stand in ranks and shoot each other. Have you heard the term " take cover"...
  5. Actionjick

Learning Solitaire - Daft question #4

Well said. Some look at the abstractions as annoyances. Others as conveniences. Everyone still seems to enjoy the game though. 🤗
  6. Actionjick

Bypass and concealment

Seriously, how many times can you make a haha with trunions and grunions? That was a once in a lifetime opportunity for those lovers of paranomasia. Which for better or worse for the forum is what I am.
  7. Actionjick

Bypass and concealment

It's what I am here for Sir!🤣
  8. Actionjick

Scenarios that need Board 77?

Very nice! Well thought out.
  9. Actionjick

Bypass and concealment

Yeah but I couldn't resist it. Tired, can't sleep, can't gun, just tincantankerous!😉
  10. Actionjick

Bypass and concealment

Sorry Bob. Couldn't resist it. The Google says it is a cyndrilical projection on each side of a gun or cannon used for support. Ground pounders could probably elaborate
  11. Actionjick

Bypass and concealment

A small fish popular in California. The trunions are running.
  12. Actionjick

Scenarios that need Board 77?

Slopes were the Caves of KGP for me. I was never really comfortable with them.
  13. Actionjick

I will say that for some ASL is primarily a game that attempts to give the flavor of WWII tactical combat. We were among those although our ranks are thinning. You are probably correct that today most ASL players enjoy it as a game but have more interest in the simulation aspects of it than as a...
  14. Actionjick

Interesting about the AI.
  15. Actionjick

Skulking. The liver of ASL.😋