Recent content by Aavar

1. Aavar

Ctr Question about FBE for CG II

At the start, all 4 board edges are FBE for the Japanese When the us player controls all the pieces for a board edge that edge becomes a FBE for the US player, here is the questions Reading the definition it looks like a board edge can become a FBE during play? Is this correct? At what point...
  2. Aavar

Looking for a rulebook reference : Anyone know the rule number that let's you place a HIP unit on the Map Concealed?

thanks Klaus, actually in this case , he was thinking of putting the HIP unit on the board before I declared the attack cause it was obvious I was gonna shoot there.
  3. Aavar

Close Combat 1,1 Question

No matter which group the 6+1 german leader stacks with they are still dead, in each attack the roll of 1,4 by the british still kills the german defenders dead even with the 6+1 leader added in. and a Klaus said the roll of 1,1 +1 for a 3 stills kills the brit 9-2 + 338 hs.
  4. Aavar

Looking for a rulebook reference : Anyone know the rule number that let's you place a HIP unit on the Map Concealed?

Sorry in reference , My opponent wanted to drop HIP to be placed on the board to make my SMOKE to hit harder due to shooting at a concealed target. I told him, you cant do that there is no voluntary place on the map concealed, you can only lose HIP to be placed on my concealed in certain...
  5. Aavar

6. Aavar

Ambush and Sequential CC

CX when advancing into Kunai, unless using a path. that's probably the extra +1
  7. Aavar

Parachutes removed if contents gone?

I suppose the bodies still land.
  8. Aavar

PrepFire Smoke & MMG fire.

Ordnance Smoke, INtensive fire Ordnance smoke, then artillary then regular prep fire.
  9. Aavar

Go US! Beat World!

John and Jon should be there on tuesday
  10. Aavar

Sustained fire in Prep Fire Phase

BTW IFE is not a MG and cannot use sustained fire at all.
  11. Aavar

Rout destination

probably should rout to v16 if you can advance leader to v16 this player turn or if opponent's player turn, rout to v15 and then on your turn move leader there.
  12. Aavar

Tank and its Options.

My question is how did the turret get facing the opposite direction of the tank( ie you turned the turret) without the riders already having had to bail?)unless the riders loaded after the turret turned and you have been driving the tank with the turret facing backwards.
  13. Aavar

How do you like to organize your vehicle counters?

Stored in coin envelopes with vehicle notes, sorted by Chapter H number.
  14. Aavar

Is there Vehicle Notes for the StuIG 33B?

Is there Vehicle Notes for the StuIG 33B?