Recent content by A_T_Great

1. A_T_Great

Son Injured during Airborne Training

That sucks, I hope the surgeries go well.
  2. A_T_Great

E12.5 HE Barrage FFE Resolution

Posted on behalf of Matt Noah Q: Is an HE Barrage FFE treated as a "Concentrated HE FFE" for purposes of removing minefields/Wire, reducing minefield strength, or creating shellholes as per the annotations of the A7 IFT as printed on the back cover of the ASLRB Pocket Edition? A: It is not an...
  3. A_T_Great

Number of Dummy counters for Night Scenario Defender

Since you only have three squad equivalents, you only get three dummies.
  4. A_T_Great

Vehicle Target Type vs HIP?

I don't think you are allowed to switch Ammo types. Just target types.
  5. A_T_Great

Board r question

I would be interested to know what type or style of building inspired the depiction on this board.
  6. A_T_Great

Leader in Close Combat

Yes the leader remains, yes he locks the enemy in CC, and yes he can deny building control to the enemy. While you require a MMC to gain control, all that is needed to deny that control is an armed enemy ground unit.
  7. A_T_Great

Return With Us To Those Glorius Days Of Yesteryear

Don't forget the tipping all these fast food places are asking for now. And no doubt the workers depend on them to compensate for the measly wage.
  8. A_T_Great

Post War AFV Armour Factor

Theoretically, you could use any number for the armor factor. There is no reason for the steps except for inferior or superior turret armor. That could be added on with it's own custom number on the back.
  9. A_T_Great

Customising boards on VASL

You are looking for this orange button. Then pick new boards for this scenario. Then Terrain SSR etc.
  10. A_T_Great

Do Ordnance Hits automatically cause DM?

Haw,haw,haw!
  11. A_T_Great

I sent a Q&A
  12. A_T_Great

I think it does not become DM because as you point out, there is not enough FP to inflict a DM. The second part of the rule is simply telling you that firing on it with ordnance is not enough, you need to hit. Then having achieved the hit, the first part of the rule applies.
  13. A_T_Great

B9.53 As it relates to buildings

Posted on behalf of Matt Noah Q: B9.53 prohibits a CA change and a shot through a bocage hexside for a non-vehicular Direct-Fire Gun in the same fire phase. Is that true for said Gun in a non-fortified building that does not claim WA? A: Yes. ....Perry MMP
  14. A_T_Great

D7.221 Support Weapon Use in FPF RF

Posted on behalf of Ozymanposs on Discord. Q: As per D7.221 does an MMC carrying with an ordnance SW (ATR, Piat, Caz, PSK etc) marked with a final fire counter have the ability to use such in FPF RF.? Is this only for SW equipped which have no already fired or does it slo apply to already fired...
  15. A_T_Great

*C13.311 OPTIONAL USAGE ( PF )

I tried it, but I prefer the randomness of the original rule. It makes every squad a potential threat, and it makes the enemy wary of every squad just like they should be.