Recent content by 76mm

1. 76mm

Picking up a training game at Winter Offensive?

Yeah, I'm on the list and get the time/location for games every month, the game I went to started at 10. Thanks much for the tips!
  2. 76mm

Yes, I'm on their list and played with them once, but most of their games start at 8:00 and I can't/won't start that early... But thanks for the tip! Any idea if it matters which day? For instance, on Sunday would there be more players hanging around after being knocked out of the tourney...
  3. 76mm

I'm a returning player, basically know the rules but am rusty. I live in DC and was wondering if it was worth going to Winter Offensive to pick up a training game with someone? I went a few years ago with the same plan, but everyone looked really busy doing their own thing, so I ended up just...
  4. 76mm

Printing Primasole Bridge map from Wargame Vault?

So if I tell the print shop to print it "Actual size" on an ANSI D-sized sheet it should turn out OK?
  5. 76mm

I will definitely take it to a print shop, but don't I need to tell them how to print it so that it comes out correclty?
  6. 76mm

I bought the Primasole Bridge map from Wargame Vault but have no idea how to print it so that the hexes are the correct size, etc. I'd prefer if the map where in one or two sections rather than printing x number of 8.5" x 11" sheets....anyone have any tips?
  7. 76mm

AP18 now on sale

Are there any pictures available of the new boards? I can't even find a description of what they are...anyone?
  8. 76mm

East Front is lacking - design feedback wanted

Can you point me to where that wiki article says that the Western allies held 6.6 million German POWs? I don't see it...
  9. 76mm

East Front is lacking - design feedback wanted

This is a perfect example of a CH product that I might be interested in, but they can't be bothered to actually show the maps included, so I'm not interested...
  10. 76mm

If MMP wanted to print LFTs Arid boards would they be allowed to do so?

I thought that Hasbro had just tried to pull a similar stunt with D&D? Slapped down by the fanbase, but a worrying preceent.
  11. 76mm

Saint-Nazaire

Interesting, definitely in for this one!
  12. 76mm

Saint-Nazaire

Yes, I have the original, but they said that they're working on an expansion module, and am curious what it will cover.
  13. 76mm

Saint-Nazaire

Any news on this reprint/expansion? In particular, what kind of MTB/MGBs might be included, what general type of scenarios (mainly which theater)? Any idea about timing? I'm looking forward to this one!
  14. 76mm

Le Franc Tireur 15 - Arriving early in North America.

Thanks, I think he said that they were expecting them yesterday. No big rush.
  15. 76mm

Overlay X20?

So I wrote MMP a few days ago asking if they had any replacements for X20, and they sent me one the next day, no charge. 👍