Recent content by 21Z5M

1. 21Z5M

Seeking PTO Playtesters for a Sangshak Project. If interested, please apply within

Nice book on the Brigade. The brigadier should have moved units around the perimeter
  2. 21Z5M

Seeking PTO Playtesters for a Sangshak Project. If interested, please apply within

If you would like to see my presentation on Sangshak it’s on WW2TV on YouTube
  3. 21Z5M

Road to Wiltz

Is this the same battle in ASL For Fun, Battle for Wiltz?
  4. 21Z5M

The battle of Lanzerath

The Battle of Evermore
  5. 21Z5M

The battle of Lanzerath

I see what you did there
  6. 21Z5M

The battle of Lanzerath

Nothing stops the Germans from flanking
  7. 21Z5M

The battle of Lanzerath

Lt Bouck’s PSG was in the running to be the first Sergeant Major of the Army. The man must have been amazing. Bouck enlisted in the National Guard at 16. He had 5 years of experience before he was captured. He also taught defensive tactics in a stateside school house for other officers.
  8. 21Z5M

The battle of Lanzerath

I think the early Northern Bulge scenarios are great.
  9. 21Z5M

The battle of Lanzerath

The scenario card has 2x667 with one half squad
  10. 21Z5M

The battle of Lanzerath

The Germans did several frontal assaults and hit a farmer’s fence. An experienced NCO took over and flanked the position
  11. 21Z5M

The battle of Lanzerath

This is done as a scenario in OAF. To me it looks about right but I would up the leadership on the American side to 10-2 and 9-2. Give the Americans a fire control team with at least 8-1. They also had a dug in armored jeep with a Ma deuce. I don’t know about the Germans because they were under...
  12. 21Z5M

Losheimergraben, Buchholz Station

Great Website and book The Dead of Winter
  13. 21Z5M

Great book. I liked the Longest Winter also about the I&R Platoon that made a stand against the German Paras. There is a scenario about it but it’s old. All hand picked soldiers for the platoon based on soldier skill, marksmanship and intelligence.
  14. 21Z5M

Manila question

Thank you to everyone for their hard work so we could enjoy this HASL.
  15. 21Z5M

The M8 car would have a 37mm gun. The 37mm AT gun was out of service.