Recent content by 21Z5M

1. 21Z5M

Decision at Elst CG full with ASL rules.

Isn’t MMP releasing the upcoming Marco Polo Bridge in both Full ASL and SK? This should be able to be turned into Full ASL.
  2. 21Z5M

Playtesters wanted for BFP's Sangshak HASL scenarios and CG

That was in a village about a mile away from Sangshak
  3. 21Z5M

Battle of Sangshak

Jump in, we’re talking Gurkha Paratroopers, desperate counterattacks and Japanese!!! A prelude to Kohima!!!
  4. 21Z5M

Battle of Sangshak

Just sat with Carl last night to tighten up the wording on the geoboard scenarios which are mostly play tested. Next week doing the same for the HASL board scenarios (8) then send those out for play testing.
  5. 21Z5M

Battle of Sangshak

David Allison recently published a book on the battle titled Fight Your Way Out. He did a presentation on the battle yesterday. It can be found on YouTube under WW2TV.
  6. 21Z5M

Battle of Sangshak

Carl Nogueira and I are working on a HASL. We are close to playing testing.
  7. 21Z5M

The last battle

No, once we are done with Sangshak this is next
  8. 21Z5M

The last battle

I was under the impression that LFT had Kohima now
  9. 21Z5M

The last battle

Agreed Agreed.
  10. 21Z5M

The last battle

I have been working on Krinkelt Rocherath for 13-15 years. I have 20 or so scenarios with 2 or 3 possible CGs. I have all the primary resources (hired an archivist to pull the documents). I have just about every secondary source I can find, even the German ones. I take the battle from 1800 hours...
  11. 21Z5M

The last battle

12. 21Z5M

The last battle

If there is any interest in play testing on the HASL board please contact Carl.
  13. 21Z5M

The last battle

There a place called Sangshak. Carl Nogueira and I have been working on it for BFP. I did the research, laid out the historical forces and Carl has taken it and turned it into ASL. Gurkha and Indian Paras aided by a battalion of straight leg Indian infantry. The forces hold off two depleted...
  14. 21Z5M

The last battle

So something like the only parachute brigade in the Indian Army fighting off a Japanese advance through the jungles of India? Would that make a good HASL with geoboards used in the battles for the outlying areas?
  15. 21Z5M

Twilight Of The Reich And WO #15 Are Up For Pre-Order

Are you making reference to the current issues in the Mideast?