Recent content by 2054172

1. 2

Back in the mix again!

Now it is starting to feel like old times...I have six battles on the go right now. 4 in CMBB and 2 in CMAK. I must say I need to spruce up on my purchasing. It is amazing that it comes back to you fairly quickly after not playing for over a year.:smoke:
  2. 2

Back in the mix again!

Thanks ...please keep the helmut on...I heard what you look like.:kotz::scream:
  3. 2

Back in the mix again!

OK also got CMAK loaded and ready for bear.:devious:
  4. 2

Back in the mix again!

Still could handle a couple of more games ...just to clear things up.:smoke:
  5. 2

Back in the mix again!

Well we have to make a living after Europe raped our fishing banks.:mad: Now they don't want us clubbing seals??? May be we should pet them to death.:laugh: See you got me going already.:p I have two games started now...one with the guy who started me on this CM thing(Wehrwolf) and...
  6. 2

Back in the mix again!

Hello there folks I am finally back in the saddle again, after a year and # of months. Open for a warm up game or two... alittle rusty would be an understatement... still working on the the quick keys. CMBB is loaded and looking for my CMAK disc.:smoke:
  7. 2

Watch... if you dare!

Thanks for the heads up Don ... it looks like a must see... beer and popcorn movie... as long as I don't have to many beers before it starts, I will stay awake.;)
  8. 2

Coming back to CM!

welcome back must of been a while ago eh? Watch out for Lurker he is the CMBO guy around here. Not many play it often, do you have CMBB or CMAK?:smoke:
  9. 2

Cm:infection!

This is a bad month to start this....it is holiday time now and two other tournies on the go.....you might want to hold off until the end of sept. ot begining of october.:smoke:
  10. 2

Generation Kill

Over all the series is taking on a character of it's own...I need to read the book but that would ruin the show...books are always better.:smoke:
  11. 2

Generation Kill

Been watching it on Surfthechannel.com each week free and no advertising.:smoke:
  12. 2

Vanilla 45 Status report.

Thanks guys for the up dates keep them coming move all future comments to this link below thanks.:smoke: http://forums.gamesquad.com/showthread.php?p=1040836#post1040836
  13. 2

Official Vanilla 45 Tournament Thread. All Info and Posts located here.

you could be right and i am out of line thinking other wise , thanks for being up front. Sorry will try to moderate my moderation.;):laugh::cool:
  14. 2

Official Vanilla 45 Tournament Thread. All Info and Posts located here.

Here is a l;ink to the tournament page.:smoke: http://forums.gamesquad.com/wfhq-ld-tourney-details.php?id=82
  15. 2

looking for an opponent

Welcome back and may you find many good battles. Let me know if there is anything i can do to help. :smoke: