Recent content by 11bgod

1. 1

Armchair General Gaming Teams

The first thing I'd advise is to completely eliminate the word 'clan' from the equation, please. Clans are for D&D gamers, just as 'guns are for fun'. ;)
  2. 1

WWII Online

Sigh... Well, one thing's for sure: WWIIOnline excites some passions on both ends of the spectrum, and in most 'in-between' locations as well. Trauth>>encouraging people to judge WWIIOnline via looking at the playskool forums is just about as fair as asking a guy to judge a beauty contest...
  3. 1

WWII online - Any players on this forum

"There are really good squads to join and the people are very friendly and it feels like a brotherhood of sorts."----maxprime Ahem. Speaking of really good WWIIOnline units to join. Lafayette Federation is always looking for more people to add to our already over 200 members. S!:thumb:
  4. 1

Review Writers Wanted!

I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner, Jim. I've just been a bit busy here at the old real-world job. I'll get on it.
  5. 1

WWII Online

WWIIOnline is a work in progress, to be sure. That having been said, the very fact that the game has survived despite the horrible launch, despite bugs, despite a dip in player-numbers, and despite a far-slower than advertised development cycle, suggests that the game's community and developers...
  6. 1

WWII Online

Trauth, I believe I did, and am only awaiting a bit of a respite from my work in order to comply with Mr. Moreno's requests. ;)
  7. 1

Best War Game?

In a persistent environment, Chrisvalla? (I ask because I do not know the answer).
  8. 1

The Ultimate WW2 movie thread

Of the choices available, "A Bridge Too Far" is my choice.
  9. 1

Best War Game?

Trauth is certainly correct in his statements regarding the message boards for WWIIOnline, heheh. One needs a pretty thick skin over there, to be sure. Unlike there, Trauth, here it is perfectly ok for us to simply agree to disagree.:D Chrisvalla, I read you loud and clear, but I gotta...
  10. 1

Best War Game?

I'm Lutheran, so the whole Pope-cussing thing wouldn't be that much of a big deal in any event. ;) WWIIOnline is a game of immense potential. The early-days of problems caused by the game's TOO-early release are long over. Now all that is needed is time and patience----and I say that...
  11. 1

I saw that the HQ sites were down. If nothing else it gave me more time to peruse this site, heheh. S!
  12. 1

Star Wars, Star Trek or...?

There's room for Star Trek AND Star Wars in my schedule.
  13. 1

Axis & Allies

I prefer Hearts of Iron.:D
  14. 1

Best War Game?

World War II Online. Warts and all the best wargame going. Players can choose at which level their participation will be, from private on up to General. Unlike other 'shooters', the environment is persistent. Thus, (for example), when you and your friends capture Charleville, you get to KEEP...
  15. 1

The best World War II game by far, and it's still only in its early stages. S!