Critical Hits new Websight

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi-

Cruised over to see whats new and it looks like CH! guys have revamped the web sight, looks nice too and included a nifty vidio on the battle for Dein bian Phue:

http://www.criticalhit.com/

Enjoy, pretty cool indeed!

Scott

Faded 8-1

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
>Dein bian Phue

Let's hope they didn't butcher the game as badly as you did the spelling. :devious:

JK. I'm in a$$hole mode today.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Tangential questions.

I recall somewhat vaguely that while GC is listed for sale it is not in stock. Is my memory faulty? Is it in stock?

Are the boards in GC similar to the original mounted ASL boards, or the newer SK style boards? Or something completely "other"?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Alan

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
>Dein bian Phue

Let's hope they didn't butcher the game as badly as you did the spelling. :devious:

JK. I'm in a$$hole mode today.
:clown:

No problem, I suck at names. But the websight looks really awesome, can't wait till Dave and his guys do an ASL version of Omaha. Of course let's hope it is not as wacked out on goofy SSR's as Berlin was.

Scott

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Errata: 'Websight' should read 'Website'

Sounds like CH to me!

cjsloki

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
They state that they are an amazon associate. That would be great if they could sell their stuff on Amazon.

C

Steven Linton

Maniac with keyboard
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Tangential questions.

I recall somewhat vaguely that while GC is listed for sale it is not in stock. Is my memory faulty? Is it in stock?

Are the boards in GC similar to the original mounted ASL boards, or the newer SK style boards? Or something completely "other"?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Alan
The original GC boards were SK style.

fwheel73

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
They state that they are an amazon associate. That would be great if they could sell their stuff on Amazon.

C
I wish it were so... I might get free shipping:coolban:. Amazon Associate means that if you follow the Amazon link from CH then they/CH get a little cut of the price...if your church was an associate then they would receive something for carrying the book link. Key is you have to buy thru the link....

Best regards,:salute:
John

ps nice CH site!

Whizbang1963

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi-

Cruised over to see whats new and it looks like CH! guys have revamped the web sight, looks nice too and included a nifty vidio on the battle for Dein bian Phue:

http://www.criticalhit.com/

Enjoy, pretty cool indeed!

Scott
Just more copying of MMP (the video idea). MMP has been advertising upcoming games on Board Game Geek and You Tube for at least a year already...Just more cheap attempts to try to cover their stink with some polish and perfume...

'Ol Fezziwig

Repressed Dissident
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
:clown:

No problem, I suck at names. But the websight looks really awesome, can't wait till Dave and his guys do an ASL version of Omaha. Of course let's hope it is not as wacked out on goofy SSR's as Berlin was.

Scott
I didn't think the BFotTR SSRs were too bad; mostly terrain (and understandable given what they were trying to do) and those funky German rocket launchers. Once across the Spree, most of 'em fall by the wayside. Those that don't have the benefit of being similiar to BRVs rules (Reichstag, etc.)

Cpl Uhl

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Great. Now maybe they can get around to mailing me the 3 scenario cards that were missing from my last purchase!

Whizbang1963

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Cool scored negative rep from some schmuck I don't even know! Way to go!..So point proven..Bashing MMP is okay, but heaven forbid saying anything about critical ****

King Scott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You all are only missing out on great stuff.
Quite possibly true...but it's the *merchant* that is objectionable. I'm always a little saddened when I hear of an ASL design going to CH, because I know that it's exposure to the ASL community will be limited to a certain degree.

Semper Fi!
Scott