WinSPWW2 Tournament, The Phony War - (NOT ROOKIES)

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Round 4 Pbem files have gone out. Your opponents listed along with which files you need to load where you are the attacker (Germans).

We are using the same passwords as we did for Round 1.

The END date for this Round is January 30th.

Any questions please ask.

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I need all of you to make sure that the French units are properly deployed in the file you are defending. I may have overwritten a few of them while creating the Pbem files.

Vas FURY

Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Hey, just to let you know, me and Tombell have started and have begun exchange of both our battles.

And yeah, french forces deployment seems fine.

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey, just to let you know, me and Tombell have started and have begun exchange of both our battles.

And yeah, french forces deployment seems fine.
I screwed up the file that Tom is the defender (French). I'll need to recreate that Pbem and resend. Go ahead and delete the existing Pbem files (for that one Battle only, not the one where you are the French).

Vas FURY

Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Ok, then we will play one of the files for now, and when we get the other one, then we will start just that battle afresh.

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
John and Tom. I got your files, just need to create the Pbem's and send them off. Working tonight (no New years partying for me this year) but should have them out by Wednesday.

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If anyone doesn't have both sets of games going please let me know. All Pbem files should be in play at this time.

Vas FURY

Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Hey Deuce, has tombell been in touch with you? He has had problems opening files of turns that i have sent out to him.

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey Deuce, has tombell been in touch with you? He has had problems opening files of turns that i have sent out to him.
Just replied to him. I was able to open both files, no problems. Is this the 1st turns he has played since installing Vista?