"Seeing the Elephant" Tourney

setanta

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
I'm playing the allied side in this scenario but I haven't got the password. Could you please forward on the allied briefing and password to my email address.

redbear415

Reaction score
Country
llVenezuela
I have set the games for Rnd4, they are on the Tourny page but for you lazy ones here it is on the board:laugh:

I have sent out the Axis turns out tonight, if you gave not recieved yours PM me.

I have tried to match everyone who has not played each other but we have one left over and i am afraid it is poor old Swing! If anybody wants to play him or if you have a friend who might be interested feel free to drop me a line.
i have received the file and the brief but who will be my next opponend? i did not see my name on the table in your last email i send you a PM

John Powderly

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Round 3 Result - John Powderly vs Steve "Mad Russian" Overton (substituting for GenSchmaeter).

John Powderly, as Axis, won a minor victory with 1447 points.

Mad Russian, as Soviets, suffered a minor defeat with 958 points.

All three flags remain in Soviet hands. I don't think the Regiment commander will be too happy about this...

Does this game need to be reported? How should I report it? Should the loss go against GenShmaeter or Mad Russian? Please advise. Thanks.

Last edited:

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Gentlemen

Mangus2000 ha passed the info for round 4 to myself today April 15,2007. His stepfather paased away last night. Please e-mail myself welden@sympatico.ca any questions.

I will send out the allied breifings today. I will also answer the questions in the posts prior to this one, if I know the answer....If not please bear with me on this.

thank you for your understanding.:smoke:

ALSO GIVE MANGUS A FEW DAYS WITHOUT E-MAILS PLEASE, HE IS BUSY WITH FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS.

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Answers

Am I axis or allies player for the 4th round?
I believe you are allies this time. See Tourney page:)

I was wondering the same thing. I've seen the list but it doesn't say who plays which side, and the list is no longer on the tournament page. I'm assuming I'm playing the allied side as I haven't received a file but would appreciate confirmation of this. Thanks
You are allies and the file is on it's way Antonious.:smoke:

I'm playing the allied side in this scenario but I haven't got the password. Could you please forward on the allied briefing and password to my email address.
I have your breifing but do not see password? Looking into this .:(

i have received the file and the brief but who will be my next opponend? i did not see my name on the table in your last email i send you a PM
See tourney page;)

Round 3 Result - John Powderly vs Steve "Mad Russian" Overton (substituting for GenSchmaeter).

All three flags remain in Soviet hands. I don't think the Regiment commander will be too happy about this...

Does this game need to be reported? How should I report it? Should the loss go against GenShmaeter or Mad Russian? Please advise. Thanks.
I will have to look into this also. :eek: :D

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Which file & Brief sir?.

I have an opponent for you but need to know what you know.:smoke:

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

The win should go against me! That part is easy.

See how easy it was to beat the scenario designer?!!

:nofear:

Thanks for an engaging game JP. I enjoyed it.

Good Hunting.

MR

John Powderly

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The pleasure was all mine, MR. I learned quite a bit about the game and my playing style as well. Now, to complete my taxes and begin round four...

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have uploaded both HSG B Guards at Klematina and HSG AM First Clash complete with both Axis and Allied briefing sheets on The Scenario Depot II.

For those wanting to make comments or to review the scenario for others you can do so there.

Thanks for all of the comments and observations that you have made on the two scenarios here on GS.

Good Hunting.

MR

JML

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
You can set password by yourself. There is not preset password.

Stndrtnfhr

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have received the allied briefing and am awaiting the axis setup file. Looking for a tough fight from Weags2.

Stndrtnfhr Out!

setanta

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
My game with Okimaw is on the go. Looks like my guys didn't have their Ready Brek before setting out.

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is there a need for a seperate thread for tactics discussion for the different sides to this fight? You want to ask questions about "how to" anything?

If so, we will start them. If not then you can go ahead and bust heads!!

Good Hunting.

MR

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Mad Russian

I see you layed in the last round to help out...This tourney is short one player to play Swing.....If you can't I undrstand...I could fit him in if need be...seeing I don't know what is happening here so to speak.... I have not read the opponents notes or any thing like that.:smoke:

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I see you layed in the last round to help out...This tourney is short one player to play Swing.....If you can't I undrstand...I could fit him in if need be...seeing I don't know what is happening here so to speak.... I have not read the opponents notes or any thing like that.:smoke:
I could take the German side...I know too much about the German side to take the Soviets without that possibly skewing the battle for him.

LOL!!! He may want to check with JP about our match before taking me on. I am the designer of the scenario after all.....not that it made much difference to John he still walked away with a WIN!!

Good Hunting.

MR

Stndrtnfhr

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Waiting for setup

I have tried to contact my opponent Weags2, but nothing heard. He did not respond to a pm, anyone have any news?

Stndrtnfhr Out!