Ngp 89

Rebel Roll

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thought I would let people know I am that I am a couple of weeks away from having a OOB based on 1989 units/equip. NATO is complete, and have started working on the Warsaw Pact.

NATO changes include equipment like the M1A1, Leopard 2A4, and the Warrior. Warsaw Pact quipment will include equipment such as the T-80BV, T-64BV, BMP-1 for some Soviet units, BTR-80. Also WP regiments will have their actual have their actual designation, instead of 1st Mot Rifle Regt.

I have been working on this for a month, and am excited that it is nearing completion.

Deathrider6

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thought I would let people know I am that I am a couple of weeks away from having a OOB based on 1989 units/equip. NATO is complete, and have started working on the Warsaw Pact.

NATO changes include equipment like the M1A1, Leopard 2A4, and the Warrior. Warsaw Pact quipment will include equipment such as the T-80BV, T-64BV, BMP-1 for some Soviet units, BTR-80. Also WP regiments will have their actual have their actual designation, instead of 1st Mot Rifle Regt.

I have been working on this for a month, and am excited that it is nearing completion.
Sorry I didn't respond to your question before. I'm interested to see what up came up with for the unit values. Cheers.

Rebel Roll

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Still making progress on the Warsaw Pact forces. Slowed a little with the holidays, and an 18 and 1 month old in the house. I should be done with the Soviets today, and moving on to the Poles and East Germans.

Rebel Roll

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think I am done. I just need to double check, and then zip everything up. Oh and find somewhere to host it. Hope everyone likes and will leave feedback. I can't wait to start some scenerios now.

mb4329

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Were you ever able to get your files completed and posted? I am interested in playing a scenario with your modified oob with new units and values.

Regards.

Rebel Roll

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Were you ever able to get your files completed and posted? I am interested in playing a scenario with your modified oob with new units and values.

Regards.
It's good timing you have. After I finished these I was burnt out, and didn't touch NGP till just the other day. Since then I've come back by here to check the forum, etc. I have the files all zipped up, it's about 8 MB in size, although it is not posted anywhere. I can email it to you from my gmail account, if you have an email that will take that large of file. I may have a host for it soon, just haven't yet.

mb4329

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Rebel,

Thanks for the update. I have sent you an email... I hope. Still new to the whole forum coms thing.

Thanks again and look forward to taking it for a spin.
Merrick

Rebel Roll

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well I haven't had a chance to upload the file, but if you would like I can email it to anyone interested. The file is only 7.3 MB. Just PM your email or email it to dbwanw@gmail.com

Tazaaron

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Already have a oob for 1989 and a scenario called The Bolt out of the Blue, its posted on the Blitz and the oob is there as well. Just updated it today to 1.3.

Aaron