Glennbo's Avatar Looks Like...

Glennbo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I finally got a personalized avatar after eleventy-zillion posts, and now ASL-relevant threads are getting hijacked by snarky comments about it. So in an effort to save these and future threads from the distraction such an earth-shaking event causes, I thought you guys could engage in a little Rorschach Test here on this thread instead of ruining others. See, I care deeply about preserving the dignity of the forum (it's what I'm known best for), and so here and now is you chance to say whether it looks like a vagina, anus, or gaping gunshot wound. :shy:

Moderators, please understand this is an attempt to preserve the integrity of ASL threads, and not a cheap attempt at self-aggrandizement. :)

Last edited:

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I finally got a personalized avatar after eleventy-zillion posts, and now ASL-relevant threads are getting hijacked by snarky comments about it. So in an effort to save these and future threads from the distraction such an earth-shaking event causes, I thought you guys could engage in a little Rorschach Test here on this thread instead of ruining others. See, I care deeply about preserving the dignity of the forum (it's what I'm known best for), and so here and now is you chance to say whether it looks like a vagina, anus, or gaping gunshot wound. :shy:

Moderators, please understand this is an attempt to preserve the integrity of ASL threads, and not a cheap attempt at self-aggrandizement. :)
What are you talking about? It's obvious. Anyone can clearly see the Sun on the left side and on the right you see the nine planets. Look, there's Uranus! :devil:

Relvig

Death Panel Czar
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What are you talking about? It's obvious. Anyone can clearly see the Sun on the left side and on the right you see the nine planets. Look, there's Uranus! :devil:

Gave me a smile this morning! thanks for the reply Psycho!

BobO

Argentine Dove Hunter
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Those are planets?

I was thinking something much, much, smaller.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

I might understand the avatar a little better if I knew which psychadelic drugs Glennbo was on during that time period......:shock: :hush:

JAMiAM

TOAW III Project Manager
Reaction score
It's a printed circuit board, from laptop that had a Sony battery meltdown in it, and as it fried its owner's gonads, he dropped his Jamba juice on the keyboard, which leaked down into the chassis, heat-fused to the solder mask, and anodized the solder from the mixed vitaboost and immunity boost additives in the drink. It's pretty bloody obvious to anyone with half a brain...

...and that's exactly what I have today...:laugh: