Finn Project

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There are 13-15 scenarios in various states of testing. In total, these are probably around 70% complete.
Also making a little progress on every other aspect on a daily basis.

What does this mean? I am extremely confident of a 2023 release unless something crazy happens.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Typed this and realized there is an action I think that I have to include. Finns attacking to take some positions on an island with planes dogfighting overhead. Russian planes initially were strafing attackers then Finn FB came in. So lets go with a round number of 40...maybe:devilish:
This became one of the scenarios that I cut. Interesting action for sure. Couldn't get as satisfied with it as much as some other actions. But like someone had asked, will look to publish it in the future at some point.

william.stoppel

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This became one of the scenarios that I cut. Interesting action for sure. Couldn't get as satisfied with it as much as some other actions. But like someone had asked, will look to publish it in the future at some point.
Any Finn DASL scenarios in this pack Chad or do I have to wait for a Recon by Fire to get that Finn DASL fix?

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
And yes, the 47* ART is used in some scenarios.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Specifics
Final: 29
Near Final: 4
Testing: 9
To Be Determined: 1

The 9 are all well along. 3 of them are larger scenarios, but they are in the ballpark and games are ongoing.
The 4 will go Final with 1 or 2 more validating results.
The 1 is a draft concept that would use a new rare Finn counter.

asloser

The Head Tuomo of the Finnish ASL Community
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
It should be the badly needed Aerosan Passenger counter. I'm hoping the Finns have Aerosans in the new module :p
I'd be interested to see if there really is an action featuring Finnish Aerosans.

We did not find any reason to include one in Hakkaa Päälle! - but then we did not get it all right otherwise either.

I am very much looking forward seeing what Bounding Fire came up - and playing it!

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sorry if this disappoints, but no Finnish Aerosans.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Something else of noted interest.
Of the 6 "board equivalents" 2 have zero buildings, 1 has one building.
Clearly you're not working your map elves hard enough. Buildings were always the most tedious to draw when I was doing maps.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, there are the other three;)

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sorry if this disappoints, but no Finnish Aerosans.
The disappointment tastes like bile in the back of my throat. I suppose this means no Aerosan passenger counters either. The wait continues.....

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, I am looking forward to this but hopefully he tones down the multitude of SW's in this module. Boy it is a pain looking for SW's in PiF and B&J.