Orsogna Project

skarper

Reaction score
Country
ll
Yes - hexes are vexing! I made the leap to allow units to be placed on centre dots or vertices...but then you have to run hedges and walls differently. That is another improvement though.

All this is not an option within ASL of course. I just mention it as a thought experiment.

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
Any news? I mean, we have plenty of other products to play, but an addiction is an addiction.... (not sure the translation in English may sense...)

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
Scheduled for May/June 2023
thanks but .... it was a trap... :D
  • in May 2023 the pre-order or the delivery?
  • when it is possible to pre-order?
  • are some of this scenario being part of the Rome Tournament in 2023 (there will be one, I am sure...)
and now I stop here otherwise I will be even more demanding, stubborn and irrational ... (and I might be already totally irrational... but this is ASL...)

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
thanks but .... it was a trap... :D
  • in May 2023 the pre-order or the delivery?
  • when it is possible to pre-order?
  • are some of this scenario being part of the Rome Tournament in 2023 (there will be one, I am sure...)
and now I stop here otherwise I will be even more demanding, stubborn and irrational ... (and I might be already totally irrational... but this is ASL...)
I meant delivery, so pre-order 3-4 months before, but delays are possible. It could be that a scenario will be played in Rome 2023, It also depends on the TD if he will appreciate some.

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
I meant delivery, so pre-order 3-4 months before, but delays are possible. It could be that a scenario will be played in Rome 2023, It also depends on the TD if he will appreciate some.
This is much more than I expected !!!!
I am already preparing the letter for Santa Klaus. Cheers

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are you using the hillock rules in this like Prokhorovka?

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
yes, it will exit in 2023, we hope with another game
Good to hear, always better for shipping charges in North America when I can order more than one item. Your website doesn't mention any other project in development. Are you ready to share any details? Even what theatre of operations it will be in?

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Good to hear, always better for shipping charges in North America when I can order more than one item. Your website doesn't mention any other project in development. Are you ready to share any details? Even what theatre of operations it will be in?
It should be Hungary, around Zamoly january 1945 operation Konrad II.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Excellent! Looking forward to seeing it. Please share some pictures of the map(s) when you can. Grazie!

Sandaholm

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Would it work if the cobblestones att the higher elevation were a slightly darker gray?