LFT15

sswann

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Steven
Country
llUnited States
LFT15 includes new Arid/Desert mapboards!

BUT!

in total there are three Arid/Desert (AD) hill boards, three AD vegetation boards, a AD village board and a AD/Temperate transitional board.
About 20 Scenarios of various nationalities and sizes, located over three continents.
AS well as a few Temperate climate scenarios.

More teasers later...

PTY

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sorry, no counter sheets are planned for this release.
No exact date yet... but it will be soon.
As much as this intrigues me, hoping not too soon for budgeting purposes. But looking forward to it.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Merely a reflection of the times. The 1980's were a while back and you have to remember fashions then. Shoulder pads that put the NFL to shame!🙄
Mac hand colored the boards he gave me for playtesting wwbitd. I don't recall if Charlie or anyone else was involved with the board design.

It was a long road from the Model T to the Bugatti Veyron.🥰

Damn nice looking boards though! I've been thinking that HASL type boards might become the trend. Recent offerings have me thinking there is still a bright future for geo boards.

Last edited:

TJ Fachko

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
LFT15 includes new Arid/Desert mapboards!

BUT!

in total there are three Arid/Desert (AD) hill boards, three AD vegetation boards, a AD village board and a AD/Temperate transitional board.
About 20 Scenarios of various nationalities and sizes, located over three continents.
AS well as a few Temperate climate scenarios.

More teasers later...
is this the issue with the Aleutian scenario?

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
LFT is unable to provide a day, unfortunately... so let's say 1st trimester 2023, probably in January or so.

Cheers,

X
I'm sure the "giving birth" analogy is apt for producing an ASL product. Probably less physical pain ...