Blindgänger

Reaction score
First name
Andreas
Country
llGermany
Hello everybody,

Cancelled.

I'm going to run an Advanced Squad Leader Fest next year in Northwest Germany. I know it's still a lot of time until May but I better start promoting too early than too late.

Brückenkopf is not a tournament, it's for open gaming. You decide which scenarios you play and who your opponents will be before the fest starts.

The fee for Brückenkopf 2023 is 40 Euro.

Doors open on friday 26th at 6 pm and we will play all saturday.

As soon as you’ve signed up for Brückenkopf 2023 you can send me a list of scenarios that you would like to play. I will then put you and your list online. Before Brückenkopf 2023 starts all the players can get in touch with each other and agree on scenarios, balance and sides to speed things up. When you arrive at Brückenkopf 2023 you will only bring the scenarios (and everything needed for those scenarios) that you have found an opponent for.

Starter Kit friendly! No matter how many games you’ve played, you are more than welcome here. Even if you just started to play SK. If you can't find an opponent I am more than happy to play with you.

We will have a small ranking at the end of the fest.

More details and pictures can be found here:

Cheers,
Andreas

Last edited:

WuWei

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Tobias
Country
llGermany
It's great to see more ASL activity in Germany! It's unlikely that I will be able to attend in 2023, but I hope for 2024!

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Hello everybody,

I'm going to run an Advanced Squad Leader Fest next year in Northwest Germany. I know it's still a lot of time until May but I better start promoting too early than too late.

View attachment 22978

Brückenkopf is not a tournament, it's for open gaming. You decide which scenarios you play and who your opponents will be before the fest starts.

The fee for Brückenkopf 2023 is 40 Euro.

Doors open on friday 26th at 6 pm and we will play all saturday.

As soon as you’ve signed up for Brückenkopf 2023 you can send me a list of scenarios that you would like to play. I will then put you and your list online. Before Brückenkopf 2023 starts all the players can get in touch with each other and agree on scenarios, balance and sides to speed things up. When you arrive at Brückenkopf 2023 you will only bring the scenarios (and everything needed for those scenarios) that you have found an opponent for.

Starter Kit friendly! No matter how many games you’ve played, you are more than welcome here. Even if you just started to play SK. If you can't find an opponent I am more than happy to play with you.

We will have a small ranking at the end of the fest.

More details and pictures can be found here: https://kaiserandreas3.wixsite.com/brueckenkopf

Cheers,
Andreas
Good luck! Any ASL event regardless of the size, duration or format is great for the game and community. 🥰

Blindgänger

Reaction score
First name
Andreas
Country
llGermany
Here are more pictures of the location:

Behind the canal in front of the location is a big lake.

So far there are five full ASL players planing to come and two SK players. If you want to sign up for the newsletter/info mails I am going to send around every few weeks, please send me an email to:

kaiserandreas@protonmail.com

Cheers,
Andreas

Attachments

Last edited:

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Bremen is about an hour away from me, once you are here and are interested in a live game feel free to contact me.
I was born in Bremen but I don't live nearby anymore.

That said, I support your initiative to get something goin' in the German ASL scene.
Like @M.Koch (the GRENADIER TD) if I can find the time, I might attend. But at this time, it is too early to say if I might be bound by appointments.

Cheers,
von Marwitz

Blindgänger

Reaction score
First name
Andreas
Country
llGermany
Thank you.

I know it's still a lot of time until May but I thought it was better to start promoting it too early than too late.

Blindgänger

Reaction score
First name
Andreas
Country
llGermany
Happy new year!

From the start I said, that if four players sign up, I will host this. It will be small but good.

Now you can sign up - send me a message here or to: kaiserandreas@protonmail.com

At the end of February I need to have part of the money to pay the location. And that's when my four players come into play. If I don't have four players signed up and paid until the end of February, there will be no Brückenkopf ASL Fest in May.

So once you know that you will be there, please sign up.

Cheers,
Andreas

Blindgänger

Reaction score
First name
Andreas
Country
llGermany
Since I am unable to find four (4) people willing to sign up and pay the fee ahead of time, I am going to cancel the whole thing.

There will be NO Brückenkopf ASL Fest.

I'm sorry for those who showed real interest in it but with four players only I would already have lost money. Now, things are simply uncertain for me.

GeorgeBates

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llJapan
Since I am unable to find four (4) people willing to sign up and pay the fee ahead of time, I am going to cancel the whole thing.

I'm sorry for those who showed real interest in it but with four players only I would already have lost money. Now, things are simply uncertain for me.
Is there a way to downsize? Some ASL is better than no ASL at all.

von Garvin

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada

Sorry to hear. I cancelled this event on the ASL Calendar