Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I decided to split my ASLOK drive from Montréal to Cleveland into two six-hour stints this year. So tonight I am in Farmington, NY. I’m using this evening to cut out my Ethiopians and Eritreans because I will need them for the Desert mini.

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Printed two playtest maps out for William Cirillo's Factories and Rails module (urban combat module) and BFP Mannerheim Cross (Finnish module.)
Worked on next CG Date of ABtF 2nd ed. CG 1, part of Michael Faulkner's module depicting four bridge battles by British parachutists/glider troops (Arnhem, Pegasus Bridge, Primosole Bridge, Ponte Grande Bridge.)

Thunderchief

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Played a desert scenario (first time in a while).
AK 19 from the third CH Afrika Korps pack.
This was part of the map around the end of US T5 (of 6). My Germans won in the end (a Tiger fixed its MA), but it wasn't as straightforward as the scenario card might suggest.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
In a game I played today, an Italian 45mm mortar had 4 CH over three consecutive fire phases; killed my 8-1, broke two squads, and the rest is too hazy to remember.
Did he at least offer you a cigarette when he was done?

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
taking it easy at the moment, was supposed to be playing my buddy Rod yesterday afternoon but he didn't get home til later after looking after the grandkids so we postponed, we were going to play this afternoon but I have another friend coming round to drop some books off so no go. We'll get back to it soon.

On a more positive note I was glad that me and my friends were able to help out Alan Findlay with playtesting his scenario pack. Glad he got that out at ASLOK