What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
CH mag with new Grain Elevator map+CG. Hate the included overhead counters though.
So there's a "Sword of Damocles" counter that you have to hang from the ceiling while you play?

VonHutier

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Lone Canuk's scenario pack "7e SS - Gebirgs Prinz Eugen"...( front 2nd Chance games, great UK ASL Distributors ).
Had a long time interest in this Division and the war in Yugoslavia...plus, I've got the counters and ( most of ) the boards....that's a thing...

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
  1. Reprint of "Swedish Volunteers".
  2. Special Ops Issue #10 (EDITED from 15)
  3. Operation Veritable - thus the only HASL I'm lacking of is ABTF. I hesitate on buying this one on secondary market due to the fact that there's new Michael Faulkner's edition coming up, slowly but surely. Same goes for SASL.

Last edited:

VonHutier

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Code of Bushido....Good price, can't get hold of Rising Sun.....main reason I was missing a few counters after having moved around so much ....and I can't have enough Japs...PTO my favourite

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
not bought much of anything for quite a while, I am thinking of getting the new MMP St Mere Eglise HASL though,
all just depends on the budget got a hundred and one other things that need my money first though