NostASLgia

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Oktober is right around the corner and a very cold and rainy day today in Northeast Ohio. Very ASLOk kind of weather, perfect for gunnin. Also the time of year that brings up a lot of memories. Good times. To top it all off Actiondebbie made her Oktoberfest Chili today. Like any other human she has her faults but that woman sure can cook. She also doesn't mind how much gunnin you do as long as plenty of refreshments are on hand.🥰

A very nostalgic time of year for me. I would love to hear of other times, places or happenings that give you that same feeling.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Her Oktoberfest Chili was one of the few dishes containing mutto meat that Fish would eat.
He was half German and he wouldn't eat sausage!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

He would create these frozen concoctions made of different layers of flavored beverages most people past elementary school would never ingest.

Ordered pizzas for us. He wanted peppers and mushrooms on his. I placed the orders and for his said mushrooms and peppers only. His came mushrooms and pepperoni!! 🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🥰

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Her Oktoberfest Chili was one of the few dishes containing mutto meat that Fish would eat.
He was half German and he wouldn't eat sausage!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

He would create these frozen concoctions made of different layers of flavored beverages most people past elementary school would never ingest.

Ordered pizzas for us. He wanted peppers and mushrooms on his. I placed the orders and for his said mushrooms and peppers only. His came mushrooms and pepperoni!! 🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🥰
Fish's aversion to mutto meat may have come from his time working in a grocery store.

That's where he Acquired his nickname. He stored the unwanted signs for the different sections of the store in the rafters and air ducts. He had put the signs letter side down and when looking up you saw Fish l. Pou. The l. was from Veal. and the Pou from poultry. Because of this his coworkers nickname for him was Fish le Pou. It was shortened to Fish.