Reprint BtB 2, Cobra, HG 2

Mongo5486

Reaction score
First name
Will
Country
llUnited States
When I go to order all 3 on PayPal it tells me HG2 is not available in the US.

DVexile

Reaction score
First name
Ken
Country
llUnited States
How much dependency on Blood & Jungle is there for these modules? The product pages for BtB2 and HG2 both say some scenarios require counters and nationality rules from B&J but not clear if that is one or two or something like more than half…. I wouldn’t expect that these entirely ETO scenarios would have significant dependence on an entirely PTO module so I’m guessing it is just a few scenarios with a dependence?

PNMarkW2

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
We usually end the PO pricing when we get the product and start shipping. So, not a set date, but it won't last forever.
Not the most specific answer for someone trying to decide if they can wait until after the turn the of credit card. :LOL:

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How much dependency on Blood & Jungle is there for these modules? The product pages for BtB2 and HG2 both say some scenarios require counters and nationality rules from B&J but not clear if that is one or two or something like more than half…. I wouldn’t expect that these entirely ETO scenarios would have significant dependence on an entirely PTO module so I’m guessing it is just a few scenarios with a dependence?
Extremely negligible. Better question is why do you not own Blood and Jungle?:unsure:

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not the most specific answer for someone trying to decide if they can wait until after the turn the of credit card. :LOL:
We always provide ample time by posting, over and over, for at least one week when the pre order will end. We cannot be more specific than Sam's answer at this time.

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Assume there is no minimum preorder number to be hit for these (?). Is shipping later this month a possibility?