What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The modern stuff is just a bridge too far for me to purchase.

LCP Battle For France
Rally Point 10
CH Leningrad 1
CH Leningrad 2
CH Modern Rules
CH Nationality Set 73 US 1991
CH Nationality Set 74 US 2000
CH Nationality Set 75 Taliban/Mujahideen
CH Nationality Set 76 Red Army 1980-1989
CH Sands of Time and War
CH Graveyard of Steel
CH Saddam at War
CH Port en Bessin
CH Gold Beach
CH Sword Beach
CH Carentan

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
The modern stuff is just a bridge too far for me to purchase.
I can certainly understand that. It isn't for everyone. As an Afghan veteran, I thought I would try them. I am an old Cold War veteran and for me it is interesting to try and simulate ASL with the weapons and tactics I was trained in.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thinking about ordering this but I have a few questions, are they andy hershey level complicated? Are there weird pain in the ass set up perimeters? Are there massive terrain changes like you did in your first pack?

thanks

You can order it from the website or from any of the retailers listed on the website (Gamer's Armory, Ritter Krieg, Noble Knight, Key's Games and Hobbies, etc.)! :)

www.hazardousmovement.com

commissar1969

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thinking about ordering this but I have a few questions, are they andy hershey level complicated? Are there weird pain in the ass set up perimeters? Are there massive terrain changes like you did in your first pack?

thanks
No, no and . . . no.

The Stalingrad scenarios (i.e. the first 7 in this pack) use the VotG and Red October maps.

The remaining three depict Operations SATURN, WINTER STORM and URANUS (i.e. the encirclement of Stalingrad and the attempted relief of the city by Hoth's 4th Army).

As usual, the website contains a free scenario download from the pack. Try it out. It will give you a good sense of what the scenarios are like.

Hope this helps.

King Scott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

thanks
No worse than those in the new From the Cellar Pack 12. :p:LOL:🤣:devilish:

Come on...it's ASL...you know you want it... :love:

Semper Fi!
Scott