Up Front; could or should it be ASLified?

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
In the " what other games " thread Manilianus mentioned Up Front. That brought back a ton of memories as we played a lot of Up Front. A lot.

So the thought struck me as to whether UF could be ASLified. Or if it could should it be?

UF is a great game and next to SL/ASL was probably our favorite. Btw Fish was excellent at Up Front. His ASL game was great but at UF he was outstanding.

As always any comments are welcome.

Personally I dont think an upgrade is necessary except perhaps from a marketing perspective.

A_T_Great

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What do you mean by ASLified? As I understand it, Up Front utilizes individual soldiers and vehicles, whereas ASL is squads.
I could see it being Firepowerified though.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
What do you mean by ASLified? As I understand it, Up Front utilizes individual soldiers and vehicles, whereas ASL is squads.
I could see it being Firepowerified though.
I am not really sure what I mean but this is the general direction.

UF was " based " on SL. Can any of the changes that made ASL not SL make Up Front an ASL gamette and not a SL gamette?

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I played Up Front some with my friend Chris (not the dude that got me interested in SL) a bit & I played it with another friend (I think it was Mark) but of course most of my playing was against that cheating bastard Mr Solo! :mad: