Inor ERRATA

Den589

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are board edge hexes, also automatically front line hexes for the purposes of trench, mine and wire placement? Some CG's they are, some they aren't, couldnt find a clarification in the definition of front line hex in the rule book for Inor.

lionelc62

Reaction score
First name
Lionel
Country
llFrance
Are board edge hexes, also automatically front line hexes for the purposes of trench, mine and wire placement? Some CG's they are, some they aren't, couldnt find a clarification in the definition of front line hex in the rule book for Inor.
A front line hex, is a hex in one of your setup area that is adjacent to an enemy hex and / or no man's land hexes. You can setup mines / trench on board hedes hexes if they are not front line hexes.

lionelc62

Reaction score
First name
Lionel
Country
llFrance
Another errata : If the German choose Day attack and the French Night Attack, the scenario will be a Dual Dawn attack not a Day German attack.

Den589

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
With regards to the fortifications that can't set up HIP in the Inor CG's (i.e. Wire, Trench and Roadblocks not in interior Woods Locations). Does this also apply if it is a night scenario?

Basically, do they set up in full view on board at scenario commencement at night or do normal night rules apply for these fortifications?

lionelc62

Reaction score
First name
Lionel
Country
llFrance
With regards to the fortifications that can't set up HIP in the Inor CG's (i.e. Wire, Trench and Roadblocks not in interior Woods Locations). Does this also apply if it is a night scenario?

Basically, do they set up in full view on board at scenario commencement at night or do normal night rules apply for these fortifications?
They don't setup hip even at night.

lionelc62

Reaction score
First name
Lionel
Country
llFrance
I just noticed this in the Escape table:

DR </=8: Escape (1)
DR 9: Escape,replaced (2)
DR 10: Escape, CR
DR 11: Escapes, CR = reduced
[1: A unit would that become disrupted is Casualty Reduced instead]
[2: Use Random Selection for stack of units]

I'm assuming the subscript 1 should be applicable to DR 9 & subscript 10 applicable to DR 10 & 11?
Yes.
Thanks

lionelc62

Reaction score
First name
Lionel
Country
llFrance
Hello,

I can't find the rule, do you have a reference?
7.23 p32

FORTIFICATION SET UP
All Fortifications can be set up using HIP [EXC : Pillbox,
Roadblock, Trench, Wire not in interior woods hexes 30]
until
revealed normally during the course of play.

Lionel

kcole4001

Stray Cat
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Country
llCanada
I believe that the historical notes stated that the defenses were moved from a prepared line and set up in the new defensive zone in great haste, so they didn't have time or resources to carry much ammo from their previous line.

lionelc62

Reaction score
First name
Lionel
Country
llFrance
Sorry for the late answer, the 37 * should be b12, I don't know why they are B11 in the countersheet and how we missed that.

lionelc62

Reaction score
First name
Lionel
Country
llFrance
I believe that the historical notes stated that the defenses were moved from a prepared line and set up in the new defensive zone in great haste, so they didn't have time or resources to carry much ammo from their previous line.
It could have been the right explanation but as the 37* is also used by the units joining the fght after the initial retreat , we decided to stay at b12.

nebel

Share and Enjoy
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
CG3 Setup Questions...
  1. In the initial OOB do the French get 2 wagons (per Initial OB listed on P19) or 3 wagons (per the CG3 scenario card)?
  2. Does the 25LL AT (possibly including a wagon), and 8CPP setup south and east of R7-R18-M20-M37-UU37 (per Initial OB listed on P19) or in hexes =>7 <=37 on/east of R7-R18-M20-M37-UU37(per the CG3 scenario card)? In other words can the ATG and the 8CPP set up on the ridge south of hexrow 37?
  3. Would the 8CPP of reserves be considered Pinned if they are activated on the German T1?

lionelc62

Reaction score
First name
Lionel
Country
llFrance
CG3 Setup Questions...
  1. In the initial OOB do the French get 2 wagons (per Initial OB listed on P19) or 3 wagons (per the CG3 scenario card)?
  2. Does the 25LL AT (possibly including a wagon), and 8CPP setup south and east of R7-R18-M20-M37-UU37 (per Initial OB listed on P19) or in hexes =>7 <=37 on/east of R7-R18-M20-M37-UU37(per the CG3 scenario card)? In other words can the ATG and the 8CPP set up on the ridge south of hexrow 37?
  3. Would the 8CPP of reserves be considered Pinned if they are activated on the German T1?
  1. Use the CG3 scenario card, so 3 wagons.
  2. They cannot setup south of hexrow 37.
  3. See SSR 4, all French units are pinned on GErman first turn to simulate the surprise attack.
Lionel

lionelc62

Reaction score
First name
Lionel
Country
llFrance
Thanks for the clarifications. Appreciate the quick response as well. Getting setup now 🆒
You are welcome.
i know that the setup for the first scenario is a little complicated (to allow a german breakthrough despite the intial odds). The next scenarios will be easier to setup.