New challenge

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I bought that album in 1976 as a second hand cassette from a school mate. The lyrics are still embedded in my head. 10 CC must be one of the most under appreciated bands of all time. I‘m impressed that their reach extended to the US!
Here I go highjicking another thread. Bought How Dare You on vinyl sometime in the '70s and kept buying any we saw. Still have them. Great stuff! I have How Dare You on CD in the shop at work Will, young co-worker likes it He likes Martin Denny too. LOL I wasn't in the shop and he wanted to listen to Martin Denny but had trouble remembering how to get a boom box to play!!

Doug Leslie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Here I go highjicking another thread. Bought How Dare You on vinyl sometime in the '70s and kept buying any we saw. Still have them. Great stuff! I have How Dare You on CD in the shop at work Will, young co-worker likes it He likes Martin Denny too. LOL I wasn't in the shop and he wanted to listen to Martin Denny but had trouble remembering how to get a boom box to play!!
The youngsters of today, eh?
it was a sad day when the original line up split. I was lucky enough to see the current incarnation led by Graham Gouldman perform “Sheet Music” in its entirety to commemorate the fortieth anniversary since its release. Still sounded great after all those years.

Juan SantaX

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
These are OA vz. 27 (Obrněný automobil vzor 27) - Czech built. The helmet of the soldier at the bottom right hints at the Czechs.

von Marwitz
Almost but no. Its Czechs, but not that model…👍

Edit: my source was wrong: it was supposed to be an Skoda PA-III OA vz 30… Thats wrong!!

Last edited:

Juan SantaX

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Thanks!

OT-133? That wasn't my guess, but I'll look again...
No, HT-26

6.3. OT-26: A flamethrower variant of the T-26 was developed in 1933. The port turret was completely removed and the starboard turret was equipped with a flamethrower and a coaxial 7.62mm machine gun, both operated by a 2-man crew. The effective range of the flamethrower was only 35 meters. It was approved for production under the designation ChT-26 (Chemical Tank) but was also called BChM-3. In total, 615 vehicles of this type were produced in 1933-34, before production was halted in favor of the OT-130 and OT-133.

Thats from the rules Chapter H

Juan SantaX

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Aha, page H29... The one in the background certainly fits the description. Harder to tell with the one in front given the angle...?
That one (edit: in the background) looks as a T37, but its very hard to say… The track mudguards are at the same height of the frontal top plate (I‘m not sure about the proper English words). (Edit: The one in the foreground is the HT26)

Last edited: