PROKHOROVKA! game on pre-order now at advancingfire.com!!

TET2020

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
True that, however maintaining good client relationships depends upon communication and not surprising them. The lack of transparency as to the delivery of our paid product reflects poorly on them.

T2

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
True that, however maintaining good client relationships depends upon communication and not surprising them. The lack of transparency as to the delivery of our paid product reflects poorly on them.

T2
The [rpblem is the plethora of platforms. They are fairly active with updates on their facebook page.

TET2020

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Usually when I kickstart something or pre order something, I just wait for the mail man to deliver it. It will get here eventually, no need to get your panties in a twist.
First off, I don’t wear panties (please don’t project your own preference upon me) commando suits me better. Secondly, FB is a fine medium for some, however for those that are not on FB and rely on GS for updates, it is not sufficient which is my case. Regardless of your “helpful” reply, I would like some clarity on the situation.

T2

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I pre-ordered mine back in August from Derek at RitterKrieg.

Received an email on December 21st stating the product was now available...requesting that I make the PayPal payment (done)...and that they would be shipping it in early January.

TET2020

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Received an email on December 21st stating the product was now available...requesting that I make the PayPal payment (done)...and that they would be shipping it in early January.
Thank you Jim.

T2

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yes, and for clarification...I am not getting impatient for it (so my "panties are not in a twist"). What I don't have is any confirmation from the actual company that they have my order. Only a simple, and many months old PayPal message saying I paid them. And it was a fair chunk of change for two modules and overseas shipping...so I don't think it is unreasonable to ask a new company that wants my patronage to send me a simple message saying preorder received! Like every other ASL company does...even Critical Hit!

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

I did want to clarify in case it wasn't apparent...since my pre-order was directly via RitterKrieg...all communications and payment info I have made/received/paid was directly to/from RitterKrieg.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
A few people have received shipping notifications. I guess we all will in the end.

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Believe I was in the first 30 or so orders (ordered in early July). No shipping notice yet, but expect even when I get one it will be 2+ weeks to get to the US/processed through the various mail systems. Am hoping to have in hand by the end of January.