Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
I predict that you will never have another Winter Offensive. They will never let this end and give up control of the population. Freedom is coming to an end!
Since you made a political post and have been warned and banned several times before for making political posts say goodbye Whiskers1123.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
If everyone got vaccinated like we did all our lives until this damn century, then we would not be in such a mess.

I love the technology of the 21st century but not much else it seems, between 9/11, you know who and the pandemic we have
gotten off to an incredibly bad start. Good luck to all the kids being born in this century, they will need it. The 2nd half of the
20th century was surely our Golden Age, even with the cold war, etc. I so hope for better days again.

All I can do is try to do the right thing for me, my family and those in my orbit and hope for the best.

Sorry for the rant, back to Holiday ambience, ASL and playtesting for Dispatch #53, Vic.

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's sad. I understand and agree with MMP. Maybe by the time I'm ready to get back into playing ftf the WO will be live. I can't do VASL . I just can't sit at 'puter and play ASL. I've tried; I just can't do it. so it's SASL for me for now.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
If there was no VASL nor a pdf format there would be no Dispatches any longer, that is stark reality for me here.

I much rather ftf but that has not been possible for a variety of reasons at times, especially since the pandemic started.

We are taking baby steps at getting the clubs in region operating for ftf and those should get easier as the year progresses and hopefully Covid fades. I so look forward to throwing real dice again.

VASL has saved this hobby in the last 2 years and I am glad for the option. I can only hope for a sense of real normalcy later on.

Back to playtesting for Dispatch #53...