Once Hollow Legions is released.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Which means if you are flying you will be crashing and burning.
Not necessarily..... There are 3 components (typically x,y,and z) of position, and consequently velocity. An aircraft can be flying at a constant altitude and have a Zero velocity in the z direction. Alternately, it could be going straight down and have zero velocity in the x and y directions....and ultimately the z direction when it hits the ground.

Of course, if the velocity truly was a zero vector and you are flying, then yes, you probably would be falling out of the sky....indeed, I doubt the velocity would not be zero until it came to a sudden stop at the ground.....the plane couldn't get to a spot it could actually fall from without without some velocity <shrug>

Let's try to be a little more serious....this is important sh*t.....

;)

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wile E. Coyote's problems did not happen until he went with the lowest bidder 'Acme' Products.
Can you say "faulty products"?

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If we can't be silly every once in a while, then the functionalists have won.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any update on the imminent release of Hollow Legions?

Bill Kohler

Reaction score
First name
Bill
Country
llUnited States
I read somewhere yesterday (I'm sorry, I don't remember where) that the countersheets and maps and boxes IIRC were all at MMP, and the printed material is all that's remaining (scenarios, rule pages)--and these were at the printers.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I wish MMP would be more consistent in their marketing. They have facebook and twitter pages but it seems hit-or-miss. Of course, easy for me to say.