Canceled - Winter Offensive January 13-16, 2022

Perry

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We are back on for MLKJ weekend at the Comfort Inn, Bowie MD.

GeorgeBates

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llJapan
This is still not going to be my year to attend. Still, looking forward to the swag and hoping the event is a big success. Two (humble) requests:
  1. Is it possible to return to 100% cotton t-shirts again instead of the poly-blends of the past two years?
  2. If so, could a SKU be created on the registration page that allows non-attendees to order both a t-shirt and a bonus pack?

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
Booked my place. This evening flight and tomorrow hotel. Then I just need to think about a nice, humour, masque to wear while playing. Something like: "your rolls suck" or "you will win this one easily", or "it is just a game". Anyone with some funny idea/quote, please send me a PM. Ciao

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Booked my place. This evening flight and tomorrow hotel. Then I just need to think about a nice, humour, masque to wear while playing. Something like: "your rolls suck" or "you will win this one easily", or "it is just a game". Anyone with some funny idea/quote, please send me a PM. Ciao
How about my quote? "Better to wonder why you are winning than to know why you are losing!"
Always more fun when you wonder.

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
How about my quote? "Better to wonder why you are winning than to know why you are losing!"
Always more fun when you wonder.
Great, but too long for a mask. I can prepare a t-shirt with this sentence. Let me think about it….

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Thank you! I'm relieved to hear that.
Needs Errata.
Those attending should be fully vaccinated. Currently, Prince George’s County requires masking at indoor gatherings.

So, masking as well ?

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Needs Errata.
Those attending should be fully vaccinated. Currently, Prince George’s County requires masking at indoor gatherings.

So, masking as well ?
No errata needed:

"Those attending should be fully vaccinated. Currently, Prince George’s County requires masking at indoor gatherings. The rules are scheduled to be updated on December 9 with an expectation that the requirement could change."

Glen

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Would it be a reasonable assumption that the opportunity to buy MMP stuff currently in stock will be available at the convention?

I have a preorder in for Hollow Legions, but even with the preorder discount, after you add shipping and duty, it is cheaper for me to pay the full price in person.

Of course, all this assumes a) There are no last minute printing issues with Hollow Legions and b) I can still cross the border come January. (admittedly, the US never shut its border to air travelers from Canada during the entire pandemic, so if there is going to be an issue, it will probably be coming back).

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
No errata needed:

"Those attending should be fully vaccinated. Currently, Prince George’s County requires masking at indoor gatherings. The rules are scheduled to be updated on December 9 with an expectation that the requirement could change."
The definition of FULLY Vaccinated changes every month.
Do we need the OMICRON 3 vaccine?