What are your ASL scenario plans this week?

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Playing DN4 on Friday night now, this is more 1940 French v German the third in just over a month, the last two from the Inor pack against Steve Pleva

Last edited:

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Still sorting out new releases from the past 3 years. Then I have to thoroughly clean my bedroom/game room. Finally I will be able to start a new CG.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Howdy-

With the new DftB in hand, I decided to ready scenario DB 165 A Day of Turmoil and Reverses for my next game which will be wed afternoon with Rich. Dont know if it is balanced, but it is Stalingrad and thats enough for me.View attachment 19278

View attachment 19279
Thanks for taking this one on, the Croats are against it early on but their reinforcements often get there just in the nick of time.

Nice scenario from Andy Hershey, who along with Tom are experts on the battles in Stalingrad.

Enjoy, I'm into the playtest for #53 and look to Blow a Bridge today, Vic.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ya, it was super tough deciding which scenario to play, your IJA one or the Stalingrad one. But hopefully maybe next saturday I'll try Clearing Hill 700. Thanks for the hard work and another great issue of your little rag lol.

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Finishing up the ConPh purchasing of LCP's "Drive For St. Lo" CG, and hopefully get set up for the 2nd Date of it by this weekend. Of all of George's TMs, I think this one has been the most overlooked. Haven't really heard anyone mention it since its release, heck, the TM isn't even listed on ROAR, only the scenarios. As fun as PHD, IMO, with large hexes. Mostly 2nd Line troops on both sides, limited armor, lots of MTR/mtrs, Creeping Barrages, lots of Fortifications.....great fun so far.

ASL1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Finish up ASL 203 "Hard ROK" [PBeM], playing SP266 "Hohenstaufen Hootenanny"[PBeM], ASL 23 "Under the Noel Trees" (an oldie but goody) [VASL/Skype] and FrF93 "Wiener Walzer." [VASL/Discord].

Cheers Berserkers!🤪
Pierce

Von Kar

Reaction score
Country
llBelgium
Friday night : BoF13 Totensonntag
Saturday morning : 67 Cibik’s Ridge
Sunday afternoon : 181 Gavin Take
Monday evening : DN5 Grande Ferme de Meez

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Ya, it was super tough deciding which scenario to play, your IJA one or the Stalingrad one. But hopefully maybe next saturday I'll try Clearing Hill 700. Thanks for the hard work and another great issue of your little rag lol.
Thanks Scott for the kind words, enjoy whichever you play! Looks like we got another nice group of scenarios in #52 and more of the same in Dispatch #53. Enjoy! My little rag carries on. :)

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Lots of SCW playtesting this week and working on the CG rules for a mini-CG in our upcoming Steve Swann pack.
I look forward to it Carl, Steve Swann ROCKS! Playtesting another of his for #53, with partisans trying to blow a vital railway bridge against German security troops. Me and Tom had a blast with it yesterday, it is very promising, plays fast and both sides have issues to overcome for a win. Good Luck, Vic.