Rising Sun Reprint

Bill Kohler

Reaction score
First name
Bill
Country
llUnited States
Anyone know approximately how many orders MMP tends to ship out in a day? Those of us who remember our order position can then estimate when to expect their own copy.

I seem to have a foggy recollection that, in the past, 60 to 75 was a fair ballpark number, but that could be way off. And that number, I'm sure, varies depending on whether they are just shipping, or whether they are assembling and shipping. (So, yeah, estimating the number might be futile.)

Last edited:

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I did too...though I don't remember what my pre-order number was. I do remember that I am in the first ten pre-order for Manila, and the Hollow Wallets reprint. Not sure when the print schedule for those is. Would have been nice if they shipped RS with the AP 17 I just ordered too and saved me some shipping costs, but MMP won't do that with pre-orders.

Bill Kohler

Reaction score
First name
Bill
Country
llUnited States
I got the e-mail today saying my RS is on the way. My Pre-Order number is 108.
Since they start shipping Tuesday, that might mean they're averaging 40 to 60 a day (depending on when they started on Tuesday and whether the email is simultaneous with the boxing-up).

I'm about 350 (if I remember correctly), so mine may ship end of next week or early the following week. Thanks, that lets me adjust my expectations.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm not too concerned about the wait.

I want the Manila HASL to be out by Christmas 2022.

Hollow Legion should be here by WO (I hope).

As for Journal ### (with map board #77), I believe hell will freeze over before it is sent out in a product (other than the map bundle v2).

Isensee

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are the Hell's Corner scenarios (HC1-HC5) that are included in this reprint of Rising Sun straight reprints from the original scenarios from Special Ops 3, or have any of them been updated?

Perry

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are the Hell's Corner scenarios (HC1-HC5) that are included in this reprint of Rising Sun straight reprints from the original scenarios from Special Ops 3, or have any of them been updated?
There has been updating.

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Is there a chance to get the updates of Hell's Corner scenarios without buying this reprint of Rising Sun?
I get the original scenarios, Code of Bushido and Gung Ho! for a long time now.
Thanks.

Phillip

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is there a chance to get the updates of Hell's Corner scenarios without buying this reprint of Rising Sun?
Thanks.
They've mentioned on Facebook that the plan is to offer Hell's Corner separately. I assume they're waiting to ship out all of the RS preorders first though.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks.
If it is like any former releases (e.g. Yanks 2, FKaK, etc.) they will probably note the changes to the previously printed scenarios in the forthcoming ASL Journal if not already made available through other sources such as the Annuals & Journals offered as PDFs on-line.

brunger

Reaction score
Country
ll
I'm not too concerned about the wait.

I want the Manila HASL to be out by Christmas 2022.

Hollow Legion should be here by WO (I hope).

As for Journal ### (with map board #77), I believe hell will freeze over before it is sent out in a product (other than the map bundle v2).
Board 77 is in the last game of thrones novel?? Or maybe that’s a myth??