Inor Map Question

sdennis

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not a frequent user of VASL, mainly for setup/planning. Trying to use VASL to gather my thoughts for Inor and installed the map and the extension and the map doesn't seem to have the CG VP red circles on it?
Or is it pilot error on my part?

Makes it a bit hard to plan when the copy we will use is at my brother's house...

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Steve and anyone else who wants the Inor VASL file, complete with the CG VP dots. Send me a private message with your email and I'll get it off to you. Meanwhile I'll get it in the pipeline so that it becomes the auto-download version.

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm not at home to take screenshots...but last night I was looking at the INOR map and noticed that some of the draggable overlays were not centering in the hexes.

Has this been noticed by anybody else?

I'll post some pics when I get back home if nobody else has seen this.

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Damn I hate "complaining" about free stuff...

The INOR map version that I have has all the right hand side of the map hexes labeled with a '2' prefix...for example) 2U44. However, that hex coordinate actually reports correctly as UU44.

In addition every other hex row (i.e., B, D, F, etc.) are off by one hex (i.e., they report as B0, D0, F0, etc.) but are actually labeled on the map as B1, D1, F1, etc.

I mention this because I was scratching my head looking at the setup instructions and wondering where the heck hexes L0 and UU44 were... :)

Thanks for all the work you guys do to make are VASL lives better!

sdennis

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I assume the 2U44 is because VASL doesn't like or allow UU? Just a guess... is it that hard to decipher? :)